Can I hack my xbox 360 coraona witht the lastest dashboard

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Dominator211, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Dominator211
    OP

Dominator211 JFK's Jelly Donut

Oct 15, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I have a xbox 360 redisgend slim sitting in front of me and since it is the olny console that i have that i have not yet modded im just wondering if its possible. i have a corona motherboard and i has the latest dashboard that i belive it 17511. I am willing to get my hand dirty for this project and am willing to learn how to solder for it. also can ou guys please just give me a straight answer becuase you guys on th forums tend to be very harsh sometimes.

2. konsolenumbau.expert

konsolenumbau.expert GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2016
    Germany
    Rieps
    Depends on if its an winchester board mate... When it comes with an 500GB Hard drive you can't. If not you're most likely good to go

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

3. Dominator211
    OP

Dominator211 JFK's Jelly Donut

Oct 15, 2016
    United States
    New York
    do you happen to know which methods are avable

4. elmoemo

elmoemo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 4, 2012
    Rgh should be available. @DinohScene can confirm. You said your willing to learn to solder for it, id suggest getting a broken controller or something and practising soldering on it as the points for rgh are small and easily ruined

5. konsolenumbau.expert

konsolenumbau.expert GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2016
    Germany
    Rieps
    Just do an RGH install. You'll need a glitch chip. A nand reader/wrighter and a programmer. Most likely a nandx or jprogrammer will do... Exept it's an emmc board than you'll need another most likely diy reader/wrighter.

If you ain't got that stuff it's most likely not worth buying all that stuff for doing just one console. Then you should think about getting it done by someone. Greetz seb.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

6. DinohScene

DinohScene Dino May Fire

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    I'd trade it in for an older model.
    Much much more easier to RGH.

Dash revision doesn't matter at all.

elmoemo likes this.