Hacking can i hack my friends wiis and charging for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
if u consider that agreeing with u, then u must be fucking retarded. Only a moron can't tell when some1 is debated AGAINST them.

also, i edited my post, but before and after the edit, i never once agreed with u

anyways, what is your point? in one post deadlyfoez said he's gotten 45-100 for a mod, and in another he said he would never accept $100.... seriously? Is this all u guys have to bitch about?

I hope that u guys brick your wii's and one day need to go to DeadlyFoez for some infectus help... when that day comes, u better believe I am going to tell DeadlyFoez that he should charge u bastards $140 (just under the price of a brand new wii... otherwise I woulda said $500).

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
if u consider that agreeing with u, then u must be fucking retarded. Only a moron can't tell when some1 is debated AGAINST them.

also, i edited my post, but before and after the edit, i never once agreed with u

anyways, what is your point? in one post deadlyfoez said he's gotten 45-100 for a mod, and in another he said he would never accept $100.... seriously? Is this all u guys have to bitch about?

I hope that u guys brick your wii's and one day need to go to DeadlyFoez for some infectus help... when that day comes, u better believe I am going to tell DeadlyFoez that he should charge u bastards $140 (just under the price of a brand new wii... otherwise I woulda said $500).
only a moron would call someone a liar and a hypocrite when the person they are defending is the same way

Omega191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
@omega,

stop looking for posts by DeadlyFoez and twisting his words around to make him sound bad. With enough posts to select from, I could make any1 sound like an asshole by reporting their statements OUT OF CONTEXT.

Fact, DeadlyFoez offers a service not a lot of people do. I've never even seen an infectus IRL, while DeadlyFoez cut a nice fucking hole in his wii so he can switch chips as he pleases (fucking awesome btw, if I ever get an infectus, I want that quick switch ability too!).

DeadlyFoez isn't about the money, otherwise, why the fuck would he have tutorials trying to get people to fix their own damn wii's? Not to mention, his signature says "DON'T PM ME"... u would think some1 after money would want as many PMs as he can get.

In the end, Omega, u haven't done shit for the community... if u want to troll around bitching about people who actually do something for the rest of us, do us all a favour, and do it on a fisherprice laptop so none of us have to read your BS.

@everyone else, sorry for going off topic, but it had to be said

How do you know if I have done something for the community or not? Speaking of which, that little app you made, the one that uses libwiisharp? Maybe you should read the readmii once, maybe twice. Here I'll make your life even easier: http://code.google.com/p/libwiisharp/sourc...libWiiSharp.txt
So, you can just keep making scripts and crediting me. Oh don't forget about forwarder channels, those are the most important.

QUOTE(XFlak @ Jun 1 2010, 08:57 PM) "I have gotten anywhere from $25 - $100 for almost every wii that I've done" by itself isn't bad, but when u combine it with 5 other posts u can twist any1's words around. If you like, I can take a look at your posts and see what I can come up with (I wouldn't really do that, I'm better than the likes of Omega)

first of all, who cares how much some1 paid him to do it, he's not selling software, and he's not lying to people, and he's not even charging $100.

Remember this thread? http://gbatemp.net/t222038-another-thief-o...-wild?&st=0

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
alright, I hate having to do this, but I owe Omega an apology

it always seems I end up calling a wii dev a noob somehow... for this I am sorry, I was unaware of your contributions

But most of what I said still applies, u must have better things to do with your time than complain about a couple potentially contradictory posts?

edit: fyi, i wrote this before I saw Omega's post above. And I am man enough to admit when I made a mistake.

edit2: ouch, dissing my forwarder channels? I never claimed to be an awesome developer, but I do as much as I can to help the community.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmmm come to find out omegas not a noob, but still a dick. close enuff. besides everyone knows someone that cant be bothered to do anything by themselves, so they throw cash at it and forget it. so i say who gives a shit if deadlyfoez made $1. its a double edged sword, and we could all debate on both sides of it. Its all pointless anyway because im modding sum1s wii later this week with a loaded HD for good money. but im an asshole

edit: imwith dealyfoez, if omega didnt contribute someone else would. Hes nothing special.

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
@xflak. Just ignore them. They are making fools of themselves by putting such a huge gripe and going so far out of their way and find posts and act like babies. Let them. Keep in mind, Omega is a god for developing something. Oh praise him. The world would not be able to live without him and his ideas of going completely out of their way just to try to make a fool of someone else but just shows their own immaturity instead. Let them keep ranting. It's not making them look any bit more intelligent.
your aura of superiority-complex is bound to be convincing

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nothing good can come out of this thread. I do believe that 6 pages of discussion are already enough. Closing
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk