Hacking Can I get this R4 running on my CFW O3DS

ColdBlood565

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an old R4 and while I think it's one that disables itself after a certain date(I set the clock back to get it to work on my DS Lite)

It works perfectly fine on my DS Lite.
However currently it shows the DS cartridge and where a game image usually is it shows up blank on my Luma CFW 11.3 O3DS. I knew this was going to happen but if a card shows up at all (where as before I used CFW it didn't) I assume I could do something to make it compatible with the 3DS.

I will add a link to my Imugur account at the bottom of this post (It literally only has this on and was only made for this question) as I feel the pictures represent my issue better.

Yes I have checked turning the date back doesn't fix this (didn't think it would but had to try)

So the question is can I make it work with my 3ds and if not, can someone point me towards a card that I can buy that will work with the 3ds

Edit: To add a little detail it was bought around the time of the release of Pokémon Platinum by a parent, who while being wary of scams, probably wouldn't have relised it was planned to stop working once the internal clock reached a certain time which I believe this card does

https://imgur.com/user/ColdBlood565

Last edited by ColdBlood565,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)