ROM Hack can i get street plaza games for free

ZeroUC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i somewhy want to play some street plaza games but i dont wana pay real money i have cfw and homebrew is there a way to get the games for free?

ZeroUC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do not ask for warez here. I originally thought to just delete this thread out right. If you don't know how to pirate, maybe it's nothing you should do.
i pirated a lot of games on pc and hacked my wii to play snes nes gb-gba gc and wii games and hacked my 3ds for to pirate games and i just cant find the dlc cuz it MII PLAZA so dont you dare offened me again

Hambrew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i pirated a lot of games on pc and hacked my wii to play snes nes gb-gba gc and wii games and hacked my 3ds for to pirate games and i just cant find the dlc cuz it MII PLAZA so dont you dare offened me again
Nintendo: aauth on the 3DS bois, no more piracy
OP: can i pirate Streetpass Mii Plaza games?
Nintendo:

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I just googled it, found it straight away. :glare:

ZeroUC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can find the dlc easily guys but the problem is i dont have enough space on my 3ds so i want each game to be a different cia

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to learn how this site works: Don't ask about WARES, don't think everyone is being rude... most of the time they are just trying to help you, and most of all, be open to the responses you get. This site is great but if you want a site that has roms or wares, this is not the place.

ZeroUC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to learn how this site works: Don't ask about WARES, don't think everyone is being rude... most of the time they are just trying to help you, and most of all, be open to the responses you get. This site is great but if you want a site that has roms or wares, this is not the place.
its okay she told me not to ask for warez but the rude thing is that she said i suck at piracy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr