Homebrew Question Can I get some help with PFBA?

DeKu Skrub

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I go to boot up a game, it gives me the error message "driver init failed" and nothing happens. I definitely have the roms in the right spot. Is this because I'm on 5.02? Also, is it normal for the Switch to completely shut off when put into sleep mode with homebrew active?

Reactions: CatmanFan

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
About that sleep mode question, Hekate doesn't support it yet, and crashes the system if it's put into Sleep Mode. It will most likely be implemented in a future version hopefully.
Also, are your games packed correctly? Your Genesis/Mega Drive games should be in .bin format and packed in .zip archives.

Reactions: DeKu Skrub

DeKu Skrub

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About that sleep mode question, Hekate doesn't support it yet, and crashes the system if it's put into Sleep Mode. It will most likely be implemented in a future version hopefully.
Also, are your games packed correctly? Your Genesis/Mega Drive games should be in .bin format and packed in .zip archives.
All my CPS2 and CPS3 games are in their correctly zipped formats, and they even show up as green in the list

dtwpurple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to have the correct romset. the version needed for this pfba release is v02.97.42. I had this problem also

Sb2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had that same problem, what fixed it for me was downloading (insert broken rom here) rom from a different site

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on