Hacking Can i get any help 'here'?

danweb

OP
Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
I know that this is the wrong section of the forum but i have asked in the correct section many times with no real response. I was wondering if anyone in this section of the forums could help me with this question:

I have tried very hard to google it and search on this site for it but i just can't seem to find my answer so i will ask.

My overall aim is to run Kirby's epic yarn NTSC on my Pal 4.2E wii.

I have been having issues running it on configurable usb loader, it froze at the loading screen for making a new game save file every time. I had a look at the topic for the release of the game and everyone why said that it was working was using USB loader GX so i downloaded it and gave it a try. With every game i try to run with it, it has a glitch up of something where green stripes are at the top or bottom of the screen. I tried running cIOS249 rev19 installer as recommended by the USB loader GX web page and the same problem is still there.

Does anyone know how to get USB loader GX running or alternatively, how to get Kirby's epic yarn working in any way. (also, i have one of the wiis with the new disc drive.)

In addition, i found that kirby wouldn't even start in configurable usb loader when the wii is set to 50hz mode. I have tried forcing PAL, fixing country sting and fixing 002 error. What could the problem be?

Thanks in advance and sorry that i couldn't find the answer myself,
DanWeb

iverson411

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danweb said:
I know that this is the wrong section of the forum but i have asked in the correct section many times with no real response. I was wondering if anyone in this section of the forums could help me with this question:

I have tried very hard to google it and search on this site for it but i just can't seem to find my answer so i will ask.

I have been having issues running it on configurable usb loader, it froze at the loading screen for making a new game save file every time. I had a look at the topic for the release of the game and everyone why said that it was working was using USB loader GX so i downloaded it and gave it a try. With every game i try to run with it, it has a glitch up of something where green stripes are at the top or bottom of the screen. I tried running cIOS249 rev19 installer as recommended by the USB loader GX web page and the same problem is still there.

Does anyone know how to get USB loader GX running or alternatively, how to get Kirby's epic yarn working in any way. (also, i have one of the wiis with the new disc drive.)

In addition, i found that kirby wouldn't even start in configurable usb loader when the wii is set to 50hz mode. I have tried forcing PAL, fixing country sting and fixing 002 error. What could the problem be?

DanWeb

Sometimes the rip can be bad.

it seems like you are doing the right things, but my suggestino would be to get a pal version of the iso. it seems like pal versions are alot more readily available than ntsc anyways?

danweb

OP
Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
the reason that i am playing it on a usb loader in the first place is because it hasn't been released in any pal countries. Nintendo has said that it won't be released until 2011 so for now i am trying to play it before i buy it. So, no pal release. any ideas?

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
danweb said:

DanWeb
You need Waninkokos cios rev 20b and force the video to pal 60Hz and use it on configurable usbloader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a picteof not updating just tell them don't update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...