Hacking Can I flash a ctrtransfer onto my bricked 3DS without A9LH and NAND backup?

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesnt work just black screen
Sorry to hear dude, you're kinda screwed unless you have a backup of your NAND backup somewhere. Otherwise, you're going to have to buy another 3DS

f6c.jpg

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
And it seems like trying any data recovery tool on the computer would fail since it's been overwritten...

But what about your 3ds's SD card? Wouldn't you have it there? How much GB does it have? If it has a lot of space free maybe there's a chance you can use a data recovery tool on the SD.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And it seems like trying any data recovery tool on the computer would fail since it's been overwritten...

But what about your 3ds's SD card? Wouldn't you have it there? How much GB does it have? If it has a lot of space free maybe there's a chance you can use a data recovery tool on the SD.
Possibly, but the NAND backup may have been overwritten if it's been as long as OP makes it seem....

ItsKaitlyn03

Official GBAtemp ?
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

I formatted the sd card awhile back ago but i did a quick format

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Possibly, but the NAND backup may have been overwritten if it's been as long as OP makes it seem....

The 3ds is a brick. And it's possible that the 3ds's SD card hasn't been used/overwritten ever since the nand restore failed. So i guess it's worth the try.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I formatted the sd card awhile back ago but i did a quick format

Like @gamesquest1 said. Try a data recovering tool. As for the name of said tool he'd have to tell you. He's one of the most reputable hardmodders in gbatemp. So if there is any possible way out of this he's one of the right persons to ask.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3ds is a brick. And it's possible that the 3ds's SD card hasn't been used/overwritten ever since the nand restore failed. So i guess it's worth the try.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Like @gamesquest1 said. Try a data recovering tool. As for the name of said tool he'd have to tell you. He's one of the most reputable hardmodders in gbatemp. So if there is any possible way out of this he's one of the right persons to ask.
It can't hurt to try...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol