Homebrew Can i downgrade my 3DSXL 11.0 without Hardmod

Squader_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone, I wonder if it is possible to downgrade an old 3ds xl without hardmod :unsure:. Thank you for your understanding.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google search DSiWare downgrade. Please use the search feature of the forum before posting a new thread on this. This same question has been asked and answered several thousand times.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: dubyadud

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May i ask how did you come across this information?
What do you mean by that?:unsure:
Anyway, OP, NO. This question has been asked a thousand times. I don't blame you for making a new thread, but please use Google or ask in the Noob Paradise thread next time.
If you would like an explanation as to why, I can shoot you a private message explaining it.

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't have a friend with a hacked 3DS, you have to hard mod it yourself or find someone to do it for you. Another thing is either wait for a new downgrade or buy a used 3DS on a lower firmware.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by that?:unsure:
Anyway, OP, NO. This question has been asked a thousand times. I don't blame you for making a new thread, but please use Google or ask in the Noob Paradise thread next time.
If you would like an explanation as to why, I can shoot you a private message explaining it.
What i meant is if he knows that somehow you need a hard mod to downgrade the system, he must been looking for information on how to downgrade system and told him to get hard mod. But didn't say anything about dsiware exploit? That is what i was asking is how he came across this info. If he was looking for "Downgrade my 3ds from 11.0.0-33" Or whatever it should included the dsiware exploit with the hard mod option. If that was the case, then perhaps he didn't have to ask or create a thread on it.

But is nothing wrong with him and what he asked i was just curious. :)

Reactions: Swiftloke

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX