Hacking Can I downgrade 11.0 without hard mod?

Ryan Warren

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a n3ds xl from ebay and it was on the latest firmware. I was just wondering if there's anyway to downgrade without a hardmod or if one is being worked on right now that I can keep my eye on? Sorry if this is the 100th thread about this.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Uhm. If I were a mod, I'll probably stick this thread. But on second thought new users never read the stickies or go in the FAQ section of the forum so...

Just for the record, we need an arm9K exploit (deepest in security as possible heh). I suggest to not hold your breath until something of this happen.

Ryan Warren

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was mostly for trying to figure out if anybody was working on a kernal exploit. Also a lot of the stickied posts are out of date. I looked through plailect's guide for a9lh and it said you absolutely needed a hardmod for 11.0, but 11.0 came out 2 months ago so I was hoping there would be some form of new information. Obviously I was wrong.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
This was mostly for trying to figure out if anybody was working on a kernal exploit. Also a lot of the stickied posts are out of date. I looked through plailect's guide for a9lh and it said you absolutely needed a hardmod for 11.0, but 11.0 came out 2 months ago so I was hoping there would be some form of new information. Obviously I was wrong.
If you have a look at the top left corner of any of the pages of Plailect's guide you can see when it was last updated. Usually within the last few days or even hours.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P