Can I do an Emunand sytem transfer safely between o3ds and n3dsxl?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by darkaxe, Feb 8, 2016.

1. darkaxe
    OP

darkaxe Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2016
    I searched around and all I saw involved Gateway and the tutorial here is from a year ago so...

I have an o3ds with unlinked sysnand 9.2 and emunand 10.5 with rxtools with my NNID on both nands. I got a n3dsxl yesterday. It has unlinked sysnand 9.0 and emunand 10.5 with reinand and no NNID yet. I have a few cia games on my o3ds and I basically want to do a system transfer so I can have all the saves (especially Animal Crossing), plaza, play coins, etc on the n3dsxl. How can I do this safely? Just use the built in System Transfer while on emunand?

Also, after the transfer, will the NNID on emunand on the o3ds be deleted or unlinked? Can I delete the NNID from sysnand without losing the emunand or access to it? I want to give the o3ds to someone and they want their own NNID and account.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice