Gaming Can i delete wii channels?

gamermole

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
ok im not sure but i think you can go int wii channel options from clicking on the wii logo bottom left on the main menu. ill go take a look now guys.

EDIT no you cant well not that i know of you can the others just not the news and weather ones

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
did you guys try to run brain academy for wii? That's the only time I've heard of people getting duplicate channels because of the update. AFAIK you can't remove the channels. Perhaps you can do a format of some description, or you could just move the two duplicates to later on in the wii channels page

jimmyjam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Formatted the System memory but it still left the 2 Forecast and weather channels! WTF can i do here?

BTW, i got duplicates after running the Pokemon update on a PAL system.

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
The next PAL wii game released with an update, possibly Brain Academy in a couple of weeks, should fix your problem.

I know the USA guys who did a PAL update on their machines and ended up with double channels, they had it sorted when they ran the latest USA updates.

jimmyjam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Formatted the System memory but it still left the 2 Forecast and weather channels! WTF can i do here?

BTW, i got duplicates after running the Pokemon update on a PAL system.

Running PAL updates on a PAL system shouldn't mess up anything at all. I expect Nintendo to come with a fix soon.

It was a USA update on a PAL console. It didn't actually update, it did the usual thing of going through the process but i always make sure my PAL wii is up to date before running a USA game.

Venger82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same problem here guys. I ran Pokemon update on my PAL console. Got duplicate channels (weather and news) so I formatted my Wii. Dont bother, it does not get rid of them. You do lose all your Mii's etc though.

Hope it does not mess my wii up when PAL gets future updates

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: