Hacking Can I delete Mii channel in vWii and install wii one?

AndreAR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hello, I want to remove mii channel from vWii and install the wii version, because I want to move my miis from my wii to my vWii, so I think I need to use the any title deleter and delete mii channel and install a wad of the wii one, but I am scared of bricking my vWii (Im too lazy to load NAND backups and keys). Thank you for take your time for read this.

Reactions: TheN00b21
D

Deleted User

wii mii channel on vwii is actually fine.
Just anything else, never.
Just for the love of god, make sure you have a backup of the vwii version.

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I want to remove mii channel from vWii and install the wii version, because I want to move my miis from my wii to my vWii, so I think I need to use the any title deleter and delete mii channel and install a wad of the wii one, but I am scared of bricking my vWii (Im too lazy to load NAND backups and keys). Thank you for take your time for read this.

Can't you just use Mii Extractor and Mii Installer by Waninkoko ...if you just want to move/copy your Mii's?

AndreAR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Can't you just use Mii Extractor and Mii Installer by Waninkoko ...if you just want to move/copy your Mii's?
But Is the Mii-Installer safe for vWii and what I need to install it (cIos or something)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the vwii tutorial mentions how to do that, but I think decaffeinor can fix you up if something goes wrong.
which tutorial?
Can you send the link pls
Cuz I search in google i dont find something useful

Last edited by AndreAR,

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Wii version of the Mii Channel works with vWii. All official Nintendo channels are compatible with both (unless the IOS isn't there, such as the Photo Channel, that needs patching) - Wii and vWii channels are a limitation of homebrew SDKs.

I would recommend it - the access to the Parade slots and Wiimote slots is something you usually won't notice, until you do. Then you really miss it.

It's been forever since I've done it myself, mind.

Reactions: AndreAR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Took along time to fit it in?