Hacking Can I create Android and Linux partitions in Hekate and flash later?

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just curious if I could use Hekate to create and EmuMMC partition a Linux Partition, and a Android Partition, and setup EmuNAND, but flash Ubuntu and Android later when they are released? Or will I have to reformat and setup the partitions all over again. I was thinking of making a Standard EmuMMC partition, a 64GB Linux Partition and a 32GB android partition.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Everything can be stored inside the same SD if it's big enough, yes. But instead of using Hekate, the best, more secure and efficient way is using the Linux terminal, since Windows can't handle multiple partitions on removable storage devices.

You are gonna have to create and format/flash every partition manually, so if you already have an emunand, you can create an image and then flash the emuMMC partition with it. Also, you can copy the content of the common partition (the one that you can explore from your PC) and then paste it again after setting the SD card, so you will have everything as it was before adding Android/Linux/Ubuntu, plus your new OS's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.