Hacking Question Can I connect my emummc to the internet to update its games?

Deleted member 519453

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to update smash ultimate from 1.0.0 to 6.1.0 but I only have the base game and that singular update nsp files. Rather than go on painful searches for the rest of the version update files is it safe to turn off 90dns and update it via the internet? If not, what are some alternatives that I can take to do so?

Philipp_94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Short answer: no
Long answer: no, not like you're imagining it. With tinfoil+hbg/UnderPack you can update your ssbu.
If you would turn off 90dns and tried to update ssbu with Nintendo server, it would be an instant ban for you.
Keep 90dns up and running or either switch to incognito_rcm. Both block the connection to nintendo.
Download tinfoil and either set up hbg or undershop as a repo to download all the stuff you need direct on your switch.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you need to find is the latest update nsp. You dont need the ones before it. One update and done.

Deleted member 519453

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short answer: no
Long answer: no, not like you're imagining it. With tinfoil+hbg/UnderPack you can update your ssbu.
If you would turn off 90dns and tried to update ssbu with Nintendo server, it would be an instant ban for you.
Keep 90dns up and running or either switch to incognito_rcm. Both block the connection to nintendo.
Download tinfoil and either set up hbg or undershop as a repo to download all the stuff you need direct on your switch.
oh alright i was using lithium to install 6.1.0 but it never worked, ill try using undershop tho thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night