Can i change the trainers name with Pokesav??

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by DbGt, Apr 25, 2007.

1. DbGt
    OP

DbGt GBAtemp Regular

Jul 28, 2004
    Mexico
    topic... if yes, then how?? i cant! i got the other 2 starters i was missing but i would like to put my name on trainers name.... i tried it with pokesav 038b and it appears it changed but the i move the sav back to my m3 and i find no changes... i dont really know why, so any help if i can make this??

2. CougRAWR

CougRAWR Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2006
    United States
    hows the m3 in comparison to the g6?
    Just load the save as a back up on your card, then overright default with your backup.

I can explain further if the gui is similar to g6

or you can contact me,
    xfire-neucougar
    aim-s0cialkiller

3. DbGt
    OP

DbGt GBAtemp Regular

Jul 28, 2004
    Mexico
    ok, finally i did it, but something is strange, my name appears blue on all my pokemon, except on puplip, which is one of the 2 starters i got today, my name appeƔrs red on his info... i dont know why

4. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Pure wild speculation here but I guess trainer name is tied to pokemon so the game effectively sees all your pokemon as trades.

What did you do in the end by the way, I would have used a hex editor and then got the checksum recalculated with one of the editors.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice