Hacking Can I buy a Gateway3ds?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I want to buy a Gateway 3ds since they announced it will be possible to play with it with 9.20 firmware.
I only want to know first, do I have to wait the new firmware of the gateway to be released before buying it or can i buy it right now and everything will be fine?

D

Deleted-355425

what console version do you have and what software version is it running?

D

Deleted-355425

you will have to wait for gateway to release the update they just announced before you can use their card, dont update any further though.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
so if i buy a gateway right now, I won't be able to use it even after they release the new firmware?
If you buy a Gateway now, it will work with their 9.2 exploit. He's just telling you to hold off until they release the exploit, but there is no difference between the card you would buy now and the cards they would be selling after release of the exploit. It's the same hardware, so it's up to you.

Reactions: Deleted-355425
D

Deleted-355425

if you buy it now you cannot use it untill gateway release the new build they showcased today.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you buy it now you cannot use it untill gateway release the new build they showcased today.
That's not what he's asking. He's asking if he won't be able to update his Gateway card if he buys one now.

All Gateway cards that are being sold are the same. So if you buy one now or buy one after the update has been released, that doesn't matter. You can buy one now and update when the update has been released.

D

Deleted-355425

didn't understand, thought he wanted to know if he could use it now this second.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte