ROM Hack Can I Access eShop With Luma3DS and ARM9LH on 11.0.0-33U?

iFloruff391_Mew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. So recently I installed Luma3ds and arm9lh on my new 3dsxl, and everything is working perfectly on the latest update and all. However, I have been wanting to connect to eShop for some while, except I am quite unsure as to whether it's safe or not. I know there's a lot of guides on the Internet as to how to do it and all, but they were all saying to link to your EmuNAND, but I believe I am connected to sysNAND, as I followed Plailect's Guide. I just finished reading through the user agreement, and it looks like they keep a pretty tight control on everything. My 3DS is currently version 11.0.0.33-U, and I have Luma3DS installed, along with ARM9LH, so I just wanted to be sure that I could safely connect via the actual eShop. If a different method is required, please link a guide below :), or anything that would explain how to do it. (I can't do anything otherwise :P). Any help would be amazing, and greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

D

Deleted-379826

Hello. So recently I installed Luma3ds and arm9lh on my new 3dsxl, and everything is working perfectly on the latest update and all. However, I have been wanting to connect to eShop for some while, except I am quite unsure as to whether it's safe or not. I know there's a lot of guides on the Internet as to how to do it and all, but they were all saying to link to your EmuNAND, but I believe I am connected to sysNAND, as I followed Plailect's Guide. I just finished reading through the user agreement, and it looks like they keep a pretty tight control on everything. My 3DS is currently version 11.0.0.33-U, and I have Luma3DS installed, along with ARM9LH, so I just wanted to be sure that I could safely connect via the actual eShop. If a different method is required, please link a guide below :), or anything that would explain how to do it. (I can't do anything otherwise :P). Any help would be amazing, and greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Perfectly safe.

Reactions: iFloruff391_Mew

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well I guess you can, as safe it indeed are safe as it seems Nintendo didn"t do anything to people using CFW, even though Nintendo should make controls and all that to people that use CFW even so they don"t and usually they don"t do anything of that as long as you didn"t cheat for them or do a fraud.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Cheat in games in Online Play (this applie for all games) and fraud is with pays to the eShop and any pay, one example of fraud will be using a fake credit card to get eShop funds and bought content with that.
Outside of that Nintendo aren"t making any CFW or piracy trough CFW control, even though they can, but Nintendo isn"t making anything at the moment and usually Nintendo didn"t do that to the users even so.

iFloruff391_Mew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks. I wasn't planning on playing online either way, or use a fake credit account (I don't want to buy anything from eShop; that's why I installed Luma and ARM9), so that shouldn't be an issue. But do you think Nintendo will start monitoring consoles with CFW more in the near future? (Should I be careful when accessing online services?)

Last edited by iFloruff391_Mew,

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I don"t think they will punish people with CFW even if they start monitoring the consoles since they aren"t like other companies in that regard, what Nintendo can do as sometime if they found out as they did with the Wii is to check for and automatically remove such, but saying so to can ever done something because the nature of the exploits is difficult and maybe easy to workaround it.

Last edited by Clector,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.