Hacking can get Asia Region games to work on my usa vita 2000.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i'm having trouble with this. i got 2 asia games from nopaystation i install them and they asked for updates i start one of them and it gives me an error code c2-10362-2 and boots me back to the live area screen i run the game again and it turn's off my vita.... i'm using a sd2vita card also.

also if i broke the rules i'm sorry.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tries tales of innocence. that's the only JP game I have on my system, and it does in fact work. then, we'll be on the same page. could be the games, but at least then we'll know.

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tries tales of innocence. that's the only JP game I have on my system, and it does in fact work. then, we'll be on the same page. could be the games, but at least then we'll know.

did you game have an update?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like I have a few more that were translated. there's a patch for them, and I Know they work. have you tried deleting the patch?

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Vita is region free. What are the games and firmware version. Maybe you don't have all the files like the additional patch files for post 3.6/3.65 games.

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm on henkaku 3.60 and the games are bullet girls phantaisa and dead or alive xtreme 3 venus edtion.

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Some game update do not work well with ref00d, but you can get the patch and compability pack for it from nopaystation, ref00d will ignore game with comp pack so you dont need to change anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: