Hacking Can games be hacked to remove Wiimote warnings?

Knocks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not talking about the Wii health warning but the screen we see when a disc or WiiWare game is launched. Does anyone know if the warning is contained in the game itself or is it part of the system menu and can also be messed with?

Tgames

Trophies
Website
tgames.fr.nf
XP
Country
France
The Health Warning is on the disk of the Game. Probably can be edited in memory (like Starfall) or directly into the ISO (more difficult I think and will cause problem...).

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
This has been discussed before, e.g. see http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=127225. I would like to remove those warnings too. WiiPower's 'toy' (I wish it had a proper name) might help, as that allow you to hack a .dol stored on SD with the rest of the game on disc, which is easier than reburning discs all the time.

One problem is that each game probably has its own method for storing the warnings so each would have to be hacked separately.

Knocks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
These things are probably all stored on the same partition of a disc, but it would be helpful to pinpoint the location in small a Wiiware title first. I extracted a 14MB wad with WadTool and got .des files 000 through 003. U8 tools extracts 000.des fine, but the rest of the files make it crash, so I'm assuming they're not archives?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup