Homebrew can field runners be ran on a ds flash card

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
stil lthey could make an app to downgrade native firm with a flash card since field runners can downgrade it in ds mode

D

Deleted User

stil lthey could make an app to downgrade native firm with a flash card since field runners can downgrade it in ds mode
No, they couldn't. That's not how it works. Almost all DS flashcarts run in DS mode instead of DSi mode which is one reason why you can't. There are more but I don't wanna waste my time here.

D

Deleted User

theit is a way to run flash cards in dsi mode
Yeah but I'm pretty sure it requires Apache Thunder's TWL Slot-1 launcher which requires CFW already, so you still can't run DS flashcarts like that on an unaltered console.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone is saying no, and that is the answer...
But I'll explain a little more to hopefully enlighten you
We can use DSiWare exploits to do this hack because it is installed directly to NAND, and has Read/Write functionality to the NAND as well. So when we take over the DSiWare, we now have read/write access to the NAND. Flashcards simply don't have the same level of access, or more simply they can't read or write to the NAND because the 3DS knows it doesn't need it, so it doesn't give those privileges to DS carts. If it was as easy as running Fieldrunners from a flashcard it would have already been done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE