Luminae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ,

I have my wii u on sysnand 5.5.2 and have a red nand on 5.5.1 but when i put the SD card in the pc and run SDIO manager i can dump all nand type but not the seeprom and the OTP for the new haxchi .

that say NAND type not found on SD card . it was done with the IOSU hax all was runing perfectly and hopped to have a chance to have the seeprom with the rednand but no tht won't working maybe someone know and can help me

sorry for this english its not my language

D

Deleted User

You have 5.5.1 redNAND right?
Install Homebrew Launcher on it and run NAND Dumper from it and dump OTP.
Should work.

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If he wants to dump his SEEPROM to install Haxchi, then it's probably not installed.
The only way to get the SEEPROM is extracting it from the SD card if that's even possible. There is no entry point right now so it can't be dumped from the console itself.
I don't know if IOSUHAX's red and can be restored as a NAND backup using a hardmod.

Last edited by nastys,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he wants to dump his SEEPROM to install Haxchi, then it's probably not installed.
The only way to get the SEEPROM is extracting it from the SD card if that's even possible. There is no entry point right now so it can't be dumped from the console itself.
I don't know if IOSUHAX's red and can be restored as a NAND backup using a hardmod.
I thought OP said he/she was using fw.img. just like the user in the other thread, OP could launch hexFW fw.img and then dump seeprom and otp.bin

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I thought OP said he/she was using fw.img. just like the user in the other thread, OP could launch hexFW fw.img and then dump seeprom and otp.bin
I don't think he currently has Haxchi installed, but he didn't specify.

@Luminae Do you have Haxchi or any other entry point currently installed?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah i haven't haxchi :( and i wanted to install it with the VC DS but i cant dump them :/ cuz FW.img
Did you read my posts above? There is a fw.img that you can launch that will allow you to dump your sysnand. Otp.bin and seeprom. Its called hexFW

Luminae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So haxchi is now installer with the new browser hax 5.5.2 self hosting payload etc etc . now i have fw.img all work fine but if i want installing mocha ? i can or i need to do all from scratch ? like format SD card and remove actual red nand ? for launch hbl and installing mocha properly ?

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So haxchi is now installer with the new browser hax 5.5.2 self hosting payload etc etc . now i have fw.img all work fine but if i want installing mocha ? i can or i need to do all from scratch ? like format SD card and remove actual red nand ? for launch hbl and installing mocha properly ?
You just need to install haxchi and cbhc and then you can set it to auto boot mocha

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Don't use fw.img, it's an outdated method.
Just use Haxchi FW ("sysmenu" in the config file)
You can use Mocha if you like but it's mostly pointless for the end user, redNAND is not useful to most people.

Luminae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I need a rednand 100 % cuz is little browser using it and if they do a wrong way on the wii u Rip to me xd then i need it and never use the sysnand for let them play

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help...