Homebrew Can dslinux be used to format a slot 1 card?

Tarmfot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Montserrat
What does formatting a slot 1 card mean?

I have an old ds-linker flashcard that has not a sd card.
Files and firmware are installed using a special slot 2 card that connects with pc and copying the files.

Now ds linker is formatted but my slot 2 doesn't work.
I would like to know how to copy files from a sd card to dslinker to transfer the files using dsi.
But I don't find how.
I suppose no homebrew can do this because were for ds and ds lite that haven't sd card.

Perhaps HiyaCFW in the future... :)

Sorry for my english.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I imagine you could make something that writes to the onboard storage via DSi homebrew SD access or wifi on the original DS (or DSi as well I guess). Nothing I am aware of is geared towards doing it though -- obvious first step would be to find something the DS FTP servers or file system management tools.

It would be better at this point to ditch the piece of junk flash cart you have and get almost anything else.

Reactions: JellyPerson

Tarmfot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Montserrat
I imagine you could make something that writes to the onboard storage via DSi homebrew SD access or wifi on the original DS (or DSi as well I guess). Nothing I am aware of is geared towards doing it though -- obvious first step would be to find something the DS FTP servers or file system management tools.

It would be better at this point to ditch the piece of junk flash cart you have and get almost anything else.

I think I could download homebrew using ds download with the wii. I'll try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...