Hacking Can bans be avoided with SNEEK?

cthg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when you cheat with gecko os online you get banned from WFC, but what key is it that they ban? Is it your serial number or what? and can you change that key with sneek to make yourself unbanned?

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the wii even have games to get banned with? No sarcasm. I have yet to see a game on line for the wii. Do they use those stupid friends codes like the ds does? If so another epic fail by nintenoob.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Do they use those stupid friends codes like the ds does?
Yeah, they do. Pretty much everybody hates them too.

Also, cheating can get you banned in MarioKart Wii or The Conduit. I'm not aware of other games that you can get banned from.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
If you cant play online without cheats dont play. Who cares if you suck at a game and you keep dieing or you keep looseing at races its about having fun and trying to better yourself

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
If you cant play online without cheats dont play. Who cares if you suck at a game and you keep dieing or you keep looseing at races its about having fun and trying to better yourself
Seriously, cheating online is just messed up. I don't think anyone should help people cheat online or help them on how to avoid getting banned from cheating.

elimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most wifi cards and routers can provide a fake mac address. If nin10doh can only find your router's mac, you can just change the wan mac setting on your router.

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
crwys said:
cobleman said:
Seriously, cheating online is just messed up. I don't think anyone should help people cheat online or help them on how to avoid getting banned from cheating.
Yeah, they're is no chat so you can't hear the nerds saying "You fucking bitch", "You have no skill" (They're is no skill in games
rolleyes.gif
) so its not not fun.

No point, just useless. No funny reaction.

cthg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elimist said:
Most wifi cards and routers can provide a fake mac address. If nin10doh can only find your router's mac, you can just change the wan mac setting on your router.
No they find the MAC of your wii, which cannot be changed.

cthg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Riicky said:
in the shared 2 folder in the wii's nand, you'll find a file called DWC_AUTHDATA ...inside that is your mac address..you can change it
smile.gif
THANKS, this is what I wanted to know.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Besides cheating is fun...
It is, when you do it with friends who are also cheating...doing it online with other people you don't know just ruins the game for the rest of us.

I can't count how many races i've lost on MKWii because someone had an infinite supply of mushrooms...

r3dfaction

Trophies
Website
phyzorg.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
techboy said:
QUOTE said:
Besides cheating is fun...
It is, when you do it with friends who are also cheating...doing it online with other people you don't know just ruins the game for the rest of us.

I can't count how many races i've lost on MKWii because someone had an infinite supply of mushrooms...
Is it really the cheaters fault or rather the online service?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM