Hacking Can anyone unfreeze/unhack my MW2 game on Xbox 360? I haven't been able to play in 5 years... :'(

ShadowWolfx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am looking for someone to unhack mine and my friends modern warfare 2 xbox360 accounts even if it means we start back at lvl 1 he can't get into a lobby and can't change his weapons or class or change his clan tag without it freezing and kicking him and I can't change my class or load out or my clan tag my gamer tag is DarkShadowWolfx any help would do we even have mics if that helps

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might be able to fix it with modio or le fluffie app. I don't know if it's the save or the profile or even the update causing this issue. saves are in the 00000001 folders; your profile is in the 00020000 folder; updates are in the title id/000B0000 folders.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well screw the new COD games, THAT I can say. lol MW2 was a masterpiece online, I could play for HOURS.. it was REALLY fun, COD 4 was good, got boring fast after 4 matches online, Black Ops sucked online but.. also kept me coming back somehow? Black Ops zombies was just as much of a masterpiece as MW2 online in it's own way though, and Black Ops 2 online was, um.. so bad.. zombies was decent, but felt soul-less and stale once you played them all a few times.. also the easter egg puzzles where stupidly complicated.. I say.. ANY easter egg that you have to literally GOOGLE, JUST to find out the 35 obscure steps to solve it, isn't a good puzzle, and is poor game writing imo. lol All of the COD games after, look like such garbage.. I really don't care much for ANY of them, unless the game developer Infinity Ward is developing it.. and even then, I'd be ify. lol

Actually, there is hope for me in this. lol I've already researched how to fix it, and everyone online says something that's roughly like: I need to find a person with a modded Xbox 360 and modded MW2 game, then the person will invite me into a game, I accept it and join their game. I then CAN'T press any buttons, and they will restore my rank and guns and unhack me, and then I leave the game. Boom. Done. It apparently takes like 3 minutes and that's it. ...At least that's the rough description everyone says online. A TON of people have been unhacked already too.. so I KNOW it's possible. lol I just need to find someone to help me out now. :wacko:

Also, I could care less about my save file. I just want to get online. :P

I put that part in bold so it can catch peoples eyes as they skim through the comment thread here.

I love your pfp btw Dinoh! What is he supposed to be? Like a furry character, a scene character, or a superhero? :)
Yea you just need a 10th prestige lobby and your classes reset to anything and you should be Gucci only takes a few moments

Brandonfebles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! TLDR in the bottom! :)

I ended up in a hacked MW2 lobby 5 ish years ago, didn't think nothing of it.. and when I was JUST about to nuke on the enemies team, a hacker on the other team got butthurt, and hacked me.. (I knew the lobby looked odd when I first joined it. Especially when the game started, something looked off with too many people killing the same people over and over too fast.. I just thought some noobs where boosting or something.) ..and after, I couldn't go in and arrange my classes anymore and couldn't join any online games at all.. :/ It would just freeze on the loading menu just before the game would start, or if I tried to go into my classes to arrange them, it would cause my entire Xbox 360 to freeze, and I would have to restart it. This is my #1 FAVORITE game.. and I'm going absolutely insane because I can't play it anymore...

The only thing SEMI holding me off from losing my mind as a gamer, has been playing Team Fortress 2 on the Xbox 360 as the engineer class.. and making believe I just unlocked a sentry gun kill streak in MW2 every time I build a turret.. sad. I know. lol I know I could just play any other Call of duty game, but playing any other COD game just feels lack luster, unpolished, unfinished, and made with absolutely no love, unlike MW2.. and it just makes the pain of me being hacked worse.. haha

Oh and TF2 has even MORE hackers/glitchers than MW2 had currently, and TWICE the amount of glitches.. and an extremely OP noobtubing class called Demoman.. that's three times as bad as the Demoman on the PC version of TF2.. if you thought MW2 noobtubing was bad.. HAHAHAHA *twitches*.. play TF2 on Xbox 360, and prepare to feel real pain... lol and those things make that game infuriating at times.. yet.. the TF2 community is keeping it very much alive.. for some reason. lol I guess it is technically a time capsule to a simpler time due to not many updates, and Valve abandoning it long ago. lol ..SO anyways, I literally made a new Reddit account to ask for help, and nobody cared to help me out, idk why I expected any more from Reddit. lol ..so I came back to GBATemp, where I know you guys are always awesome and super nice, and have helped me a million times over already in modding my older systems, etc in the past. :) [Shout out to the Wii Hacking & Homebrew forums on GBATemp. You guys rock! :'D]

Can anyone please unfreeze/unhack my MW2 game on the Xbox 360? Please? My gamertag is DeadlyRevengexX Add me, I have a mic, and I'm online now! :)

I've been playing this game online for about 10 years on the Xbox 360.. I really hope someone in this community can help me out.

TLDR: Can anyone unfreeze/unhack my MW2 game on the Xbox 360? Please? I'm going insane.. nothing fills this MW2 hole in my life. lol My gamertag is DeadlyRevengexX

Add me, I have a mic, and I'm online now! :)
Same im also hacked with the same exact issue if someone's willing to unfreeze my account unfreeze it send me a message and I will buy you Xbox live I would really appreciate it!!! MY GAMERTAG IS. Advancedprism13
Thank you remember SEND ME A MESSAGE I WILL BUY YOU AN XBOX LIVE AND SEND YOU THE CODE THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Brandonfebles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! TLDR in the bottom! :)

I ended up in a hacked MW2 lobby 5 ish years ago, didn't think nothing of it.. and when I was JUST about to nuke on the enemies team, a hacker on the other team got butthurt, and hacked me.. (I knew the lobby looked odd when I first joined it. Especially when the game started, something looked off with too many people killing the same people over and over too fast.. I just thought some noobs where boosting or something.) ..and after, I couldn't go in and arrange my classes anymore and couldn't join any online games at all.. :/ It would just freeze on the loading menu just before the game would start, or if I tried to go into my classes to arrange them, it would cause my entire Xbox 360 to freeze, and I would have to restart it. This is my #1 FAVORITE game.. and I'm going absolutely insane because I can't play it anymore...

The only thing SEMI holding me off from losing my mind as a gamer, has been playing Team Fortress 2 on the Xbox 360 as the engineer class.. and making believe I just unlocked a sentry gun kill streak in MW2 every time I build a turret.. sad. I know. lol I know I could just play any other Call of duty game, but playing any other COD game just feels lack luster, unpolished, unfinished, and made with absolutely no love, unlike MW2.. and it just makes the pain of me being hacked worse.. haha

Oh and TF2 has even MORE hackers/glitchers than MW2 had currently, and TWICE the amount of glitches.. and an extremely OP noobtubing class called Demoman.. that's three times as bad as the Demoman on the PC version of TF2.. if you thought MW2 noobtubing was bad.. HAHAHAHA *twitches*.. play TF2 on Xbox 360, and prepare to feel real pain... lol and those things make that game infuriating at times.. yet.. the TF2 community is keeping it very much alive.. for some reason. lol I guess it is technically a time capsule to a simpler time due to not many updates, and Valve abandoning it long ago. lol ..SO anyways, I literally made a new Reddit account to ask for help, and nobody cared to help me out, idk why I expected any more from Reddit. lol ..so I came back to GBATemp, where I know you guys are always awesome and super nice, and have helped me a million times over already in modding my older systems, etc in the past. :) [Shout out to the Wii Hacking & Homebrew forums on GBATemp. You guys rock! :'D]

Can anyone please unfreeze/unhack my MW2 game on the Xbox 360? Please? My gamertag is DeadlyRevengexX Add me, I have a mic, and I'm online now! :)

I've been playing this game online for about 10 years on the Xbox 360.. I really hope someone in this community can help me out.

TLDR: Can anyone unfreeze/unhack my MW2 game on the Xbox 360? Please? I'm going insane.. nothing fills this MW2 hole in my life. lol My gamertag is DeadlyRevengexX

Add me, I have a mic, and I'm online now! :)
Same exact issue with me if anyone Is willing to unfreeze my account I will really appreciate it And I will buy you xbox live When you want freeze my account send me a message and I will get you xbox live and send you the code thank you very much

My GAMERTAG IS. Advancedprism13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse