Hacking Can anyone unfreeze/unhack my MW2 game on Xbox 360? I haven't been able to play in 5 years... :'(

DeadlyRevengexX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! TLDR in the bottom! :)

I ended up in a hacked MW2 lobby 5 ish years ago, didn't think nothing of it.. and when I was JUST about to nuke on the enemies team, a hacker on the other team got butthurt, and hacked me.. (I knew the lobby looked odd when I first joined it. Especially when the game started, something looked off with too many people killing the same people over and over too fast.. I just thought some noobs where boosting or something.) ..and after, I couldn't go in and arrange my classes anymore and couldn't join any online games at all.. :/ It would just freeze on the loading menu just before the game would start, or if I tried to go into my classes to arrange them, it would cause my entire Xbox 360 to freeze, and I would have to restart it. This is my #1 FAVORITE game.. and I'm going absolutely insane because I can't play it anymore...

The only thing SEMI holding me off from losing my mind as a gamer, has been playing Team Fortress 2 on the Xbox 360 as the engineer class.. and making believe I just unlocked a sentry gun kill streak in MW2 every time I build a turret.. sad. I know. lol I know I could just play any other Call of duty game, but playing any other COD game just feels lack luster, unpolished, unfinished, and made with absolutely no love, unlike MW2.. and it just makes the pain of me being hacked worse.. haha

Oh and TF2 has even MORE hackers/glitchers than MW2 had currently, and TWICE the amount of glitches.. and an extremely OP noobtubing class called Demoman.. that's three times as bad as the Demoman on the PC version of TF2.. if you thought MW2 noobtubing was bad.. HAHAHAHA *twitches*.. play TF2 on Xbox 360, and prepare to feel real pain... lol and those things make that game infuriating at times.. yet.. the TF2 community is keeping it very much alive.. for some reason. lol I guess it is technically a time capsule to a simpler time due to not many updates, and Valve abandoning it long ago. lol ..SO anyways, I literally made a new Reddit account to ask for help, and nobody cared to help me out, idk why I expected any more from Reddit. lol ..so I came back to GBATemp, where I know you guys are always awesome and super nice, and have helped me a million times over already in modding my older systems, etc in the past. :) [Shout out to the Wii Hacking & Homebrew forums on GBATemp. You guys rock! :'D]

Can anyone please unfreeze/unhack my MW2 game on the Xbox 360? Please? My gamertag is DeadlyRevengexX Add me, I have a mic, and I'm online now! :)

I've been playing this game online for about 10 years on the Xbox 360.. I really hope someone in this community can help me out.

TLDR: Can anyone unfreeze/unhack my MW2 game on the Xbox 360? Please? I'm going insane.. nothing fills this MW2 hole in my life. lol My gamertag is DeadlyRevengexX

Add me, I have a mic, and I'm online now! :)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I never done anything with COD cheats cus fuck COD and fuck cheats.

Anyway, I don't think there's a way to regain your save game.
You can edit it in a savegame editor but before doing that, start a new save to test it.
If it doesn't work then your profile might be fucked.

Contact MS about the issue I suppose altho they don't give a flying fuck about the 360 anymore.

Sorry to shatter your hopes like this but it's the sad reality ;p

DeadlyRevengexX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well screw the new COD games, THAT I can say. lol MW2 was a masterpiece online, I could play for HOURS.. it was REALLY fun, COD 4 was good, got boring fast after 4 matches online, Black Ops sucked online but.. also kept me coming back somehow? Black Ops zombies was just as much of a masterpiece as MW2 online in it's own way though, and Black Ops 2 online was, um.. so bad.. zombies was decent, but felt soul-less and stale once you played them all a few times.. also the easter egg puzzles where stupidly complicated.. I say.. ANY easter egg that you have to literally GOOGLE, JUST to find out the 35 obscure steps to solve it, isn't a good puzzle, and is poor game writing imo. lol All of the COD games after, look like such garbage.. I really don't care much for ANY of them, unless the game developer Infinity Ward is developing it.. and even then, I'd be ify. lol

Actually, there is hope for me in this. lol I've already researched how to fix it, and everyone online says something that's roughly like: I need to find a person with a modded Xbox 360 and modded MW2 game, then the person will invite me into a game, I accept it and join their game. I then CAN'T press any buttons, and they will restore my rank and guns and unhack me, and then I leave the game. Boom. Done. It apparently takes like 3 minutes and that's it. ...At least that's the rough description everyone says online. A TON of people have been unhacked already too.. so I KNOW it's possible. lol I just need to find someone to help me out now. :wacko:

Also, I could care less about my save file. I just want to get online. :P

I put that part in bold so it can catch peoples eyes as they skim through the comment thread here.

I love your pfp btw Dinoh! What is he supposed to be? Like a furry character, a scene character, or a superhero? :)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So all you need is a person with a hardware hacked 360 and a stealth server?
I honestly wouldn't rely on cheaters to do it, hell I had me rank put to the negatives in GTA a few weeks ago.
All I want is to grind to lvl 100, get the platinum awards and call it quits haha.

I think @aadz93 could possibly help you with it.

It's Chat Blanc, Chat Noir made evil in Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir.
Sorta superhero yeh haha.

DeadlyRevengexX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not familiar with the official terms of what I need.. but.. I'm going to say, I think so. lol

OMG dude, YES. I got hack on GTA V too!! :ohnoes::cry: but it was even worse than being de-ranked.. my rank stood the same.. but.. they made me into a MULTI MILLIONAIRE.. like... I feel so OP.. and now races or challenges against other players that have a money prize, feel pointless.. and half the fun and thrill is gone.. and every time I want to buy an airplane or something expensive, I feel like Microsoft is going to ban my Xbox Live account for making purchases with hacked money, since Microsoft sells in game money for REAL LIFE money.. .-. lol Even buying ammo or guns at Ammunation has me paranoid and on edge haha but like.. what am I supposed to do? Run around with no ammo and guns? I have no choice but to make purchases at Ammunation! lol The only plus side is.. everyone wants to be my friend when they see I'm rich.. but it feels so fake. lol Now I understand why celebrities don't trust anyone when they try to be their friends.. THEY JUST WANT MY HACKED MONEY :rofl2: I feel used. haha

OH! Cool, thanks Dinoh! I'll message that person now, hopefully they can help me out! I'll say that you sent me. :)

I JUST watched watched this ENTIRE video on it.. and holy crap, the animation is actually really really good. I just don't like how it looks exactly like one of those lifeless 3D Marvel kid shows today, when in fact.. the show looks like it has a really great and interesting story to it! but then... they showed the anime... and it made the entire new 3D show.. like like crap and garbage in comparison. lol The anime looks SO good and cool! I've never seen like a costumed superhero anime before, accept for My Hero Academia! I'm definitely going to add the anime version of Chat Noir to my anime watch list! :D So.. no spoilers please :P haha

Reactions: DinohScene

DeadlyRevengexX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried to write to him but kept getting an error message that said, "You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: aadz93" So weird.. idk why I got that error. I then followed him on his profile, and still got that same error message. Odd. :wtf: I've never encountered that before on this site. The most I could do was write him a post on his profiles wall, and hope he sees it.. lol So I did that.

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
my bad been "quarantine trippin", thats seems weird, i don't have access to a modified unit ATM, but for some reason after the recent dash and apparently mw2 STILL gets title updates, caused all the mod menus i used to either crash or i could not find or connect any online games, as if servers were offline, i would have to get on it and see if i can even get into lobbies, bad company 2 multiplayer worked but nothing modding wise, plus from my experiences the worst id ever have on such games is stats reset or negative stats, i know there were some clever things you could do way back in the day with mod menus but all the fancy stuff that made it fun is pretty much gone, so i don't exactly know what happened i'd say, but if you are alteast able to connect and load in to a game i can get ahold of one of my rigs

ps yeah i got all the notifications lmao

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well screw the new COD games, THAT I can say. lol MW2 was a masterpiece online, I could play for HOURS.. it was REALLY fun, COD 4 was good, got boring fast after 4 matches online, Black Ops sucked online but.. also kept me coming back somehow? Black Ops zombies was just as much of a masterpiece as MW2 online in it's own way though, and Black Ops 2 online was, um.. so bad.. zombies was decent, but felt soul-less and stale once you played them all a few times.. also the easter egg puzzles where stupidly complicated.. I say.. ANY easter egg that you have to literally GOOGLE, JUST to find out the 35 obscure steps to solve it, isn't a good puzzle, and is poor game writing imo. lol All of the COD games after, look like such garbage.. I really don't care much for ANY of them, unless the game developer Infinity Ward is developing it.. and even then, I'd be ify. lol

Actually, there is hope for me in this. lol I've already researched how to fix it, and everyone online says something that's roughly like: I need to find a person with a modded Xbox 360 and modded MW2 game, then the person will invite me into a game, I accept it and join their game. I then CAN'T press any buttons, and they will restore my rank and guns and unhack me, and then I leave the game. Boom. Done. It apparently takes like 3 minutes and that's it. ...At least that's the rough description everyone says online. A TON of people have been unhacked already too.. so I KNOW it's possible. lol I just need to find someone to help me out now. :wacko:

Also, I could care less about my save file. I just want to get online. :P

I put that part in bold so it can catch peoples eyes as they skim through the comment thread here.

I love your pfp btw Dinoh! What is he supposed to be? Like a furry character, a scene character, or a superhero? :)

sounds like stats reset and full derank and then a unlock all +10th prestige/lvl70 combo btw i dunno if 11th prestige is still actually a thing

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

DeadlyRevengexX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah great! I'm glad you got the notifications! haha! :rofl2::lol: I can't actually get into a game, it will freeze on the loading menu where it shows a picture of the map.. BUT I read online that if a modder/hacker invites me to a modded game, I SHOULD technically be able to get in. According to the internet. So, we would have to test it out, and perhaps trial and error some. When do you think you will be able to get your hands on one of your rigs? When you do, please add me, I have a mic to chat. If you text message me on Xbox 360, I mayyy not get it quickly, as my Xbox 360s that I bought "like new" *coughs* a few months ago on eBay for $40.. yes $40. lol is glitching out, and making all of my messages pop up one after the other, and sometimes even cut off messages half way.. it's also opening up the game disc tray randomly.. and making the beep sound for opening up the tray randomly too.. without actually opening up the tray :wtf::rofl: It also gets alittleee too hot from the fan on top, but people on Google said that was "normal" when I did a search. lol Idk what's happening with that.. oh and.. it turns on randomly at night.. haha but yea. LOL In all, still send a message, and private chat me and I should get it. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh and I don't want you to prestige me, just unlock all of my guns and unhack me. I like prestiging on my own, as it gives me some goal to work towards in the game. :) Thanks again!! :D I really hope you can help me out.

DeadlyRevengexX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an update: I still have my MW2 game hacked.. :sad: so if anyone else can help me out to unhack it, and unlock my guns (I don't want to be prestiged at all though, as I like doing it all on my own.) please PM my here. Thanks in advance everyone! :)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I actually heard Rockstar doesn't care about Xbox 360 users anymore. lol but I'll see, perhaps I'll give it a try.

It took them 2 days to respond for me.
This was last month.

I'd say try it, fairly certain they will respond.

Reactions: DeadlyRevengexX

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would do it, but it would involve recovering profiles and I don't think offering that is even allowed.

Check out some Xbox 360 discord servers - a bunch of people would probably help you.

EDIT: mf of all the games, MW2 is near the bottom :)

Last edited by lisreal2401,

DeadlyRevengexX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually looked into it more, and apparently all it takes is someone to derank me in the game. Idk if it has anything to do with profiles? I'm not sure.

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use my RGH with live, so I'd be doing the method using system link to infect a retail - if you have a mod menu running online, that's a matter of just joining a invite

Bst22322

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi saw your post on Reddit and I'd love to help you but I'm not sure it's possible
Basically, I do have access to a modified 360 with Stealth server access, and I do own MW2. Only problem is (and yeah I did only spend roughly 20 minutes looking for you, then gave up) that there is seemingly no mod menus still working online...and the ones that seem to work, do not have a download link...
Maybe other users can help here, if someone can provide a link to a WORKING, DOWNLOADABLE, MW2 Mod menu, then I got you! But that seems to be the problem. I can not find the menu anywhere.
Good luck to those who can find one

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
Issue is most mod menus are old, and literally have just kept getting repatched to work with each title update, now they've been patched so much, that the ones that did work are half broken, and I'm not paying $60-$80 for a paid menu , that's fucking stupid, $20-$25 would be fair, I miss patch_mp.ff

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,
Reactions: Bst22322

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs