Can anyone tell me the difference between the launch options "Atmosphere (Fusee) emuMMC" and "Atmosphere FSS0 emuMMC"?

nefariouslegion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi bit of a cfw n00b here and still learning. So i'm wondering what the difference is? You can see them both in my screenshot attached. The rentry guide had me extract a fusee payload into /bootloader/payloads but idk why or what the difference is?

I've been using the Atmosphere FSS0 emuMMC option but I'm wondering if that is the correct thing to use or not?

cfw launch options.jpg

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi bit of a cfw n00b here and still learning. So i'm wondering what the difference is? You can see them both in my screenshot attached. The rentry guide had me extract a fusee payload into /bootloader/payloads but idk why or what the difference is?

I've been using the Atmosphere FSS0 emuMMC option but I'm wondering if that is the correct thing to use or not?

View attachment 347563
Your thread was answered here. Please use that thread next time for future reference.

• Love
Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂