Hacking Can anyone summarize what happened in the 3ds scene?

Ultimatezmaili

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
Hello Guys it's been a while, last time i came here there was a way to downgrade the 3ds from version 10.0.
can anybody summarize what happened i hear about something called A9LH?

and also is it safe to update rxtools emunand to 11.0.0-33U?

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
I'll try to keep it short:

-You can downgrade with every version but the last one (which is 11.0, the last downgradeable firmware is 10.7).
-There has been a lot of new released entrypoints: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/List_of_3DS_homebrew#Exploits
-A new hack called arm9loaderhax (A9LH) which runs at boot time, similar to BootMii for the Wii, so it even works if your NAND is bricked, it doesn't require Emunand. Thought the installation can be long and slightly risky, but the guides should keep you safe.
-Aside from googling for game's CIAs, now you can use tickets to download/install games directly from Nintendo's servers, applications such as freeShop, CIAngel and Shameless work with this.

That's uhh pretty much it, the most commonly used CFW is Luma, since rxTools stopped being updated (Though somebody else is trying to revive rxTools, but I don't know how they're doing).

Ultimatezmaili

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
I'll try to keep it short:

-You can downgrade with every version but the last one (which is 11.0, the last downgradeable firmware is 10.7).
-There has been a lot of new released entrypoints: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/List_of_3DS_homebrew#Exploits
-A new hack called arm9loaderhax (A9LH) which runs at boot time, similar to BootMii for the Wii, so it even works if your NAND is bricked, it doesn't require Emunand. Thought the installation can be long and slightly risky, but the guides should keep you safe.
-Aside from googling for game's CIAs, now you can use tickets to download/install games directly from Nintendo's servers, applications such as freeShop, CIAngel and Shameless work with this.

That's uhh pretty much it, the most commonly used CFW is Luma, since rxTools stopped being updated (Though somebody else is trying to revive rxTools, but I don't know how they're doing).
Thank you bro ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: