Gaming Can anyone straighten some things out regarding Pokemon White dumps.

urbansmoke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a couple of questions.

1. Is the US version of Pokemon White the same as EU?
2. Is the polesmokers release of Pokemon White the exact same as SweeTnds' s release?
3. Does a underdumped header effect anything about the game?

Thank you for any assistance you can give me.

Ris312

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Yes, The USA and EUR versions are exactly the same game.
2. No, the releases are different:
SweeTnDs -> This one is missing NDSi-specific data.
PoleSmokers -> This has a under-dumped header and is also missing NDSi-specific data.
(edit: The game data is exactly the same between the two releases except for the header)
Get the SweeTnDs release if you can as it is more 'complete' but the PoleSmokers release will work fine as well.

3. The missing DSi Data and underdumped header should not affect the game when using a NDS-mode flashcard.
All 'DSi Enhanced' games have an extended header and extra data, both areas are not possible to fully dump as the tools are not public.

urbansmoke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Yes, The USA and EUR versions are exactly the same game.
2. No, the releases are different:
SweeTnDs -> This one is missing NDSi-specific data.
PoleSmokers -> This has a under-dumped header and is also missing NDSi-specific data.
(edit: The game data is exactly the same between the two releases except for the header)
Get the SweeTnDs release if you can as it is more 'complete' but the PoleSmokers release will work fine as well.

3. The missing DSi Data and underdumped header should not affect the game when using a NDS-mode flashcard.
All 'DSi Enhanced' games have an extended header and extra data, both areas are not possible to fully dump as the tools are not public.

Thank you exactly what I was looking for. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."