Can anyone share a copy of the modified PSP Filer 6.6 Go (modified to access internal Go memory)?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by hellonada, Apr 10, 2017.

1. hellonada
    OP

hellonada Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2017
    United States
    The standard version of PSP Filer can't access ef0:/ on the PSP Go, but instead only accesses the memory card. Back in 2012, though, The Zett (from Wololo), posted a video on YouTube showing off a modified version of PSP Filer 6.6 that can access ef0:/. However, all the links of it I've found are dead, and the PSP Filer 6.6 that's available on Wololo is not the modified version (no ef0:/ access).

Can anyone share a copy of the modified version of PSP Filer 6.6? Alternately, is there another file manager that can access both ms:// and ef0://? I'd like to be able to move files between the two on the console.

Thanks!

Edit:

I've found a copy! The website looks pretty questionable, but I just ran it on my Go and it seems to show ef0:. I haven't tried copying anything yet though

Link: http://www.mobuware.net/psp-os/psp-filer-6-6-go-get-free-207070.html

Last edited by hellonada, Apr 10, 2017
    reprep likes this.
  2. reprep

reprep GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 5, 2012
    I second this.

3. hellonada
    OP

hellonada Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2017
    United States
    I've found a copy and updated the OP with the info. I've using on my Go, and so far so good! You have to enabler "Hacker Mode" in order to be able to write to ef0: -- otherwise ef0: is read only.