Gaming Can anyone recomend me some great games?

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
I only play monster hunter, pokemon and zelda, and my favorite so far, fantasy life on my new 3ds.
but im sure there are other great games i have been overlooking or just ingnoring, so with that said, could anyone recomend me any other great games based on what ive said here, anything with exploration is a deffo thumbs up :)

cb9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kid Icarius, Fire emblem:Awakening, Shovel knight, Zero escape:virtue's last reward, Super mario 3D land, Luigi's mansion, Bravely default, super smash bros and Animal crossing new leaf.

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
i've got shovel knight on steam, and is fire emblem or bravley default the rts type game?
Kid Icarius, Fire emblem:Awakening, Shovel knight, Zero escape:virtue's last reward, Super mario 3D land, Luigi's mansion, Bravely default, super smash bros and Animal crossing new leaf.

cb9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fire emblem is a tactical RPG and bravely default is a RPG, both fire emblem and bravely default use turn based battles.

Last edited by cb9,

kkusagami

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
kingdom hearts 3d , bravely second , Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call , Resident Evil Revelations , Digimon World Redigitize Recode

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZE: Virtues Last Reward (although I suggest playing the original 999 first for the DS) Pokemon ORAS or XY, NSMB2, Fire Emblem

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
ZE: Virtues Last Reward (although I suggest playing the original 999 first for the DS) Pokemon ORAS or XY, NSMB2, Fire Emblem
whats ze virtues last reward? and i can stand gaming in japanese language since i have no idea how to read japanese, i know digimon has a tranlation project but its not released yet, and i was curious about games that offer some type of exploration, for me the best game ive played on 3ds is fantasy life so far.

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats ze virtues last reward? and i can stand gaming in japanese language since i have no idea how to read japanese, i know digimon has a tranlation project but its not released yet, and i was curious about games that offer some type of exploration, for me the best game ive played on 3ds is fantasy life so far.
It's a visual novel but with puzzles and multiple endings, it's in english with a english dub (it does also come with a japanese dub)

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
thanks for the recomentdations, been finding it verry hard to play 3ds atm its not that i dont have the time or am busy with other gmes its just after playing eso i cant get ecited about any other games if they released ff explorers to us or uk then i'd be happy but for me the only games im interested in atm are rpg/multilayer games and other than mh3/4 and fantasy life i dont think there are any english rpgs with multiplayer functionality on 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1