Can anyone make tool to decrypt Pes 2010 wii files

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by paulee123, Apr 4, 2010.

1. paulee123
    OP

Member paulee123 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hi everybody

I know the wii scene has a lot of people developing apps etc for. I asking for some help, with a favourite game of mine Pes 2010.

I would like to modify some of the files for the game, e.g the kit textures, stadium graphics etc. There are editing tools out for the game but they only seem to be compatible with other versions such as the ps3 etc.

Know i can modify some parts of the game, the sound files but can't modify the graphic files. The current tools i use are wiiscrubber 1.40 to extract the files from the iso, the Dkz Studio to view the files.

Though the files are bin files the application can't decrypt them properly, same with GGS studio which historically was used to used to modify Pes game graphics.

Know i don't have any graphic skills, is they any one out there who could have a look at a few files (which i could upload to filefront or...) to see if they can get a app they know of or tweak a program to get the files readable etc.

2. wes11ph

Member wes11ph GBAtemp Fan

Afghanistan
    your idea is a waste of programmers time.

3. paulee123
    OP

United States

Why you say that?

4. joda

Member joda GBAtemp Fan

Sweden
    I quote http://wiibrew.org/wiki/IRC which puts it quite good at what's not wanted in the #wiidev-channel. Applies for this forum as well.

5. jono@home

Member jono@home GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    these comments are harsh..

PES editing has been around for years.

PS2 PES was reknowned for peeps creating, software, tools and patches for.

The next gen consoles have peeps making option files and creating tool to assist with editing for them. With the wii being a hacked console to the same extent as the PS2 these utilities would be very handy for the WII..

Its crying out for them...

6. joda

Member joda GBAtemp Fan

Sweden
    Still, apparently no Wii coders have an interest in PES, and you can seldom make people invest time in projects they lack interest in.

So, since the Wii is properly hacked, and all tools and docs are avaliable, you have two (and a half) options:[*]Find the source code to a PES tool and port it to Wii, or write one for yourself from scratch, using available information and tools.[*]Find a programmer writing PES tools for another platform and bug him into start coding for the Wii.[*](Make a Wii programmer interested enough in PES to make a tool for you.)Either way, a wish-list thread in this forum is probably not going to achieve much. Reality is harsh sometimes.

7. wes11ph

Member wes11ph GBAtemp Fan

Afghanistan
    learn how to programme then make your own application.

8. paulee123
    OP

United States

No thats cool, thanx for your input [​IMG] , its appriciated. I have no coding experience whatso ever really but will look into that IRC link sum1 put up here.