Hacking can anyone make me a website for xbox one homebrew etc.?

dominater01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone set up a website for me to put my xbox one mediafire files available onto said website? im thinking the site could have images,downloads,videos,descriptions etc. its alot of work but i think it would be nice

XboxDev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want to collab im down im very experienced in stuff like this actually and itd be a easy way for me to show my appreciation..
i personally use 000webhosting

dominater01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to the both of you thanks but i have someone helping me already so im going to have to pass unless it doesnt work out

elliwigy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you want people to trust your files/mods when you cant make a simple website?

howd you manage modding your xbone lol just saying

maybe if you pay someone youll get more people willing to help

If you're not first you're last!

dominater01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you want people to trust your files/mods when you cant make a simple website?

howd you manage modding your xbone lol just saying

maybe if you pay someone youll get more people willing to help

If you're not first you're last!
are you talking to me? i may not know how to make a website but people trust my files, they have been using them ever since i started uploading them to mediafire

azy77

Trophies
XP
Country
I fully trust dominator he is very active in the scene and there are youtube clips regarding the dev scene with his name. If I knew about making websites I'd help you but alas I am clueless in this regard.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
can someone set up a website for me to put my xbox one mediafire files available onto said website? im thinking the site could have images,downloads,videos,descriptions etc. its alot of work but i think it would be nice
You can make one yourself with WordPress or something similar, no coding required.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
are you talking to me? i may not know how to make a website but people trust my files, they have been using them ever since i started uploading them to mediafire
Better if he learns how to do it himself. Teach a man to fish, etc.
Well I mean it is fair as well he will have to spend hundreds of ours adding hundreds of appx files, screenshots descriptions and other stuff

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1