Can anyone help me verify that i have successfully fully downgraded my firmware to 9.2

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by anthony001, Apr 13, 2016.

1. anthony001
    OP

anthony001 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 19, 2007
    On my first attempt at downgrade it was only partially downgraded and on my next one it downgraded but i only saw 1 done as opposed to my first run(rebooted fine and no error was encountered) so i just wanna make sure that im fully downgraded

2. shremi

shremi Member

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2016
    Mexico
    Are you following the Plailect Guide ???
    I did it yesterday and had the same issue on my first attempt to downgrade .... And on the second attempt had only 1 Done in green .... But if you got the Reboot message you should be good to go with the next step

3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Run this: https://gbatemp.net/attachments/downgrade_check_2-0-zip.36398/
    If it lists DSP and GPIO modules as mismatched version, and amiibo settings as extra, that's normal (if you are on a n3DS) and shouldn't affect your use of CFW. Amiibo settings didn't exist in 9.2, and you can get DSP and GPIO from a 9.2 o3DS pack, they're missing from the n3DS pack for some reason but they are the same on both consoles.

astronautlevel likes this.
  4. astronautlevel

astronautlevel Trying to Find My Way

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    That Nightly Siteā„¢
    Better yet, just post a picture of what the downgrade checker gives you here :P

ScarletDreamz likes this.