Can anyone help me fix this phone ?

Discussion in 'Android' started by air2004, Jul 12, 2013.

1. air2004
    OP

air2004 Air

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    Anytown
    I have a htc sensation that belongs to my brother and the thing seems to be totally bricked. The few PG58IMG files I have tried , all say updating , but it just seems to hang.
    The only info I can give about the phone is this . It's a HTC Sensation from tmobile with beats audio.
    The boot loader is unlocked and it is s-off.
    HBOOT - 1.23.000
    Radio 11.19.3504.29_2
    OpenADSP-v01.6.0.2226.001227
    eMMC-boot
    I need a img file that I can load on the sd card and make this phone work again.
    My pc see's the phone in task manager , but when I tried the adroid sdk tools , and use the command adb devices , it doesn't return anything.
    Before I unlocked the boot loader , it used to list the name of the phone I believe . The only reason I unlocked the boot loader was because I thought that would make the img files work. I will post to screen shots to show what I'm talking about.
    The pic with updating just hangs there , I have even let it run over night and nothing .

Attached Files:

2. trigger_ftu

trigger_ftu The FantomPhox

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    Germany
    Well there are two ways to go about this.

One. download a recovery and push out in to your HTC top replace the one you have and sideload the stock ROM.

Two. Push the stock up date img via adb and start from scratch.

Now no matter what way you go about it you need your PC to see that device in fast boot mode or boot loader mode so you can fix the issue. My advice is check to see you have the drivers and verify on your PC that they are installed properly. A way to check is by going into your device management tools and manually specify what they are for, or by reinstalling them with tools you can find on xda for your device.

Also keep calm and if need be let the device take its time at least till you get printed onto on the screen as to if it has finished or w/e its process point is.(passed/failed/incomplete)

3. Kouen Hasuki

Kouen Hasuki Kouen the Cyber Husky

Jan 9, 2013
    Norway
    Gaming Bunker
    Maybe you should wait longer it could take longer than you think to extract.

also try another SD Card to eliminate that as a potential issue, as well as remember to eject the drive from windows before removing it to make sure that is also not an issue