Can anyone help me find this music?

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, can anyone help me find this music, I don't actually have a recording but I remember it very clearly. It had no vocals and only music, the beat went like this kind of slowly:

HUM HUMM HUM HUM HUM HUM HUM HUM

And kept repeating. I think it was a background music for a rap song or something. Oh, and I already tried Sound Hound etc. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me.

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, i kinda knew that it wasn't what you're looking for, but it's hard to try to figure out a song only by description. Isn't there any other details you remember about the song?

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
With a description like that I don't think anyone will be able to help you.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, can anyone help me find this music, I don't actually have a recording but I remember it very clearly. It had no vocals and only music, the beat went like this kind of slowly:

And kept repeating. I think it was a background music for a rap song or something. Oh, and I already tried Sound Hound etc. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me.

You serious, i don't think anyones gunna get this one all your given us to go on is HUM HUMM HUM HUM HUM HUM HUM HUM and that not really alot for a song are you sure it wasnt tra la la la la

naved.islam14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, i kinda knew that it wasn't what you're looking for, but hard to try to figure out a song only by description. Isn't there any other details you remember about the song?

Well it was really long, it never changed it's beat, it wasHUM HUMM HUM HUM HUM HUM HUM HUM the whole time. Actually It went more like HUM HUM HUM HUM-HUM HUM HUM HUM The red part is slower and the blue part is faster.

You serious, i don't think anyones gunna get this one all your given us to go on is HUM HUMM HUM HUM HUM HUM HUM HUM and that not really alot for a song are you sure it wasnt tra la la la la
but I
Whoah, don't get upset for ME being dumb, I knew it wasn't a lot was just asking because I urgently needed it for a project.

naved.islam14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you remember where you heard it?
I heard it at a concert, they just used it as a background music for their rap though. I tried asking them for the the music in the rap though and were thinking I wanted their lyrics instead and then said no, even after I tried to explain it to them in every detail I could.

naved.islam14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I already uploaded it to that website but just to be sure I'm uploading it here too.
So, does anyone know this music, and it keeps going on and on.
BTW: I had my cousin do it because I have a cold.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free