Can anyone help me find a flash kit for me?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by krills, Dec 7, 2006.

1. krills
    OP

krills Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2006
    United States
    Hey I just got a DS lite and I found out about these flash kits and it like an answer to my prayers. I liked the ds but didnt like the media incompatablity as compared to things like the PSP. I know the DS is more a game system (like the gameboy) and the PSP is a media device but then I found out that there are these flash kits that let you listin to music and even play roms and movies! AWSOME.
    Now I need help finding the right one for me. It seems like the DS-Xtreme 4gb is the hottest thing right now but its also more than I paid for my brand new DS lite. So basicly what Im lookin for is a flash kit that doesnt cost a ton, that will let me play most roms (will mostly wanna play SNES RPGs) play music and movies, I dont care if its a GBA type cart or not just as long as it works and keeps workin for a while.
    Thanks in advance.
    -MedsKrii

2. Harsky

Harsky Madmin

Aug 2, 2004
    Supercard. Now read up on the reviews.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice