Homebrew Question Can anyone give me a .nro of Lakka?

Snomannen_kalle

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is this possible at all?
If I'm not mistaken, .nro files are used for homebrew. Lakka is a linux based OS that runs instead of Horizon OS, and cannot be installed or loaded as homebrew. You should check out retroarch for the Switch instead if you want emulation in HOS; or if you really want Lakka, then you need to boot it with a payload from RCM

Ace212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lakka is a flavor of Linux, not a Switch homebrew app. You cannot get a NRO of a Linux distribution. Cores such as Dolphin do not exist outside of Linux right now. Please Google how to use Lakka on Switch if you want to use those cores.

And also, please do your own research before asking questions like this, it saves us all time and energy.

NWwind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Actually, I can boot Lakka with Hekate. But it's annoying, so I'm asking for the .nro. If there isn't, nvmind.

Ace212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I can boot Lakka with Hekate. But it's annoying, so I'm asking for the .nro. If there isn't, nvmind.

sigh.

Again,
Lakka is a version of Linux, not homebrew. Linux is an open source operating system that has been ported to many different platforms including the switch. There will never be a Lakka NRO. Use RetroArch if you want to emulate games. And again, not asking questions like this saves us all time and energy. Google is your friend.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte