Hacking Can anyone explain how to trade a Kingston Micro SD for a Sandisk?

SpencerlyEverly

Spencer Everly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll tell you why.

My Micro SD Card that is a Kingston is not copying games to my Micro SD properly lately. It copies slow, and after copying, the copy is CORRUPT (AKA: Icon does not show up). I tried EVERYTHING. Fragment tools, GW3DS.exe Micro SD Tool, I mean EVERYTHING. Now I wanna trade it in in Walmart or something and get an Sandisk 32 GB Micro SD.

Can you guys please explain how am I gonna do that?

Also, tell you this as well: My Micro SD Card came with the Gateway 3DS. I wanted to pick Sandisk, but my mom said that Kingston is "better" (This was before Christmas). WELL IT IS NOT NOW! :angry:

So anything to do for this solution to be fixed? :(

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bundling a mSD with the gateway purchase was a mistake. It's highly likely that the mSD is a fake.

I doubt you'd be able to 'return' the Kingston to Walmart. I doubt telling them you bought a fake mSD from their store would fly. Especially without packaging / receipt.

mSDs aren't expensive, just go buy one from walmart instead of trying to screw them over. :P

SpencerlyEverly

Spencer Everly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Bundling a mSD with the gateway purchase was a mistake. It's highly likely that the mSD is a fake.

I doubt you'd be able to 'return' the Kingston to Walmart. I doubt telling them you bought a fake mSD from their store would fly. Especially without packaging / receipt.

mSDs aren't expensive, just go buy one from walmart instead of trying to screw them over. :P
I would buy one right now, but I am trying to save up for a N3DS with firmwares 9.2 and below. And I found some that is 260-360 dollars! :blink:

And I am lazy, so I am trying Inbox Dollars (A website for goofing off online to get paid) to get paid in order to get an N3DS. I am telling ya, it's HARD. I only got $8.00 (5 for signing up, 3 for other things) exact right now, and it has been 5 days of doing surveys (Or I am probably doing other stuff while I am doing surveys). :glare:

And I can't cash out until I get 30 DOLLARS. :angry:

I know warez sites is illegal to share here, but Inbox Dollars, IDK. So sorry if it's against the rules to share the Inbox Dollars site. :(

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Am not sure whether you can do this given the source of purchase of that Kingston card is questionable, but may be trying calling Kingston Customer Care and getting it replaced/RMA'd?

SpencerlyEverly

Spencer Everly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

MrStoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you try contacting the site where you bought your flashcars from? Maybe they'll replace the micro-sd card. If thst doesn't work, buy a 16gig card for 10 bucks.
If you don't have the money, check under the couch, behind furniture,... You'll probably find more than 10 bucks this way.

edit: You are giving away a lot of personal information in your signature. Might not be the best idea to do this on a forum. Finding out where you live with pictures of you and your friends take about 5 minutes. Just fyi, I don't really care if you give out that kind of info.

Last edited by MrStoni,

SpencerlyEverly

Spencer Everly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you try contacting the site where you bought your flashcars from? Maybe they'll replace the micro-sd card. If thst doesn't work, buy a 16gig card for 10 bucks.
If you don't have the money, check under the couch, behind furniture,... You'll probably find more than 10 bucks this way.

edit: You are giving away a lot of personal information in your signature. Might not be the best idea to do this on a forum. Finding out where you live with pictures of you and your friends take about 5 minutes. Just fyi, I don't really care if you give out that kind of info.
I'll try to contact them.

Also, my YouTube channel and DeviantART and our public Email is personal info? Weird. :blink: Also, my profile picture is made using GoAnimate, no big deal (It's not gonna find friends though because it's a fake background). Also, I put where I live as "You don't wanna know".

But since if you don't care, I'll just keep it on there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night