Can anyone do me a Photoshop favor?

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by Calogero91, Oct 24, 2007.

Oct 24, 2007
  1. Calogero91
    OP

Member Calogero91 Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.

Canada
    I'm designing a halloween costume and I was wondering if someone can enlarge this image to be as big as possible landscape wise on a sheet of paper. I needs three of these images on one sheet. I'm am ironing these on t-shirts also on a second sheet small logos that I can put on the sleeves of a t-shirt. I have photoshop cs2 but im such a noob, can anyone help me out and then send me the file?

http://brandsoftheworld.com/search/?action...girls+gone+wild

this is the image i need in the blargest possible size, 3 on a sheet, landscape wise and the best quality

2. iritegood

Member iritegood GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I might be able to do it, but it would help if you told us EXACTLY what size you need it. You said 3 to a sheet, but how do you want the pictures arranged? And do you want us to just ENLARGE the picture? I don't think it's possible for a photo without seriously degrading or blurring the picture. If it is a logo or something similar I think it'd be a simple job. Oh, and the link says girls gone wild, but the domain is brandsoftheworld.com. So I'm guessing it's just a logo? Because I don't really want to have to explain anything too NSFW.

3. mthrnite

Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

United States
    It's an eps file, so probably should be enlarged in a structure graphics program like Illustrator.

4. iritegood

Member iritegood GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hmm... I don't have any vector graphics programs though. If it is an eps then it shouldn't be a big deal, just export it as an bitmap-image format. I don't think photoshop supports eps files, anyone know a plugin?

5. Calogero91
    OP

Canada
    well basically i want three logos as big as possible on a landscape size sheet of paper, its an eps file so it shouldnt be a problem when reseizing, u might have to use illustrator im so confused im totally a noob to this. and on the second sheet full of small logos maybe like 3 inches by 1 inch, so i can iron them on a sleeve.

6. jumpman17

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    No, .eps can be used in Photoshop. Let me look at it.

EDIT: Here you go.

[​IMG]

EDIT 2: It looks large on screen, but that's because it's 300 DPI so it prints nice.

7. Calogero91
    OP

Canada
    Thank you jumpman you saved me, my freinds were about to kill me they just got the paper and shirts.