Can anyone do me a huge favor?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by R2DJ, Oct 17, 2010.

1. R2DJ
    OP

R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 30, 2008
    London
    I tend to get the Wi-Fi events at the last day and this time, I got a huge roadblock. My router's acting up so I can't obtain the Liberty ticket mystery gift. Anyone willing to PM me a save file with said Mystery Gift already obtained? I just loaded up Pokemon Black (yes, just started playing the game) and I can see that the Mystery Gift option is already there, so I'm assuming that the gift can be obtained even if I have not made a file yet?

Anyways, can anyone please give me a file. Oh and I'm using the English patch (V3, Katakana, No EXP fix). I'm on AKAIO 1.8.0 so I don't really need the EXP fix.

Thanks to the temper who will be willing to donate. I won't have access to a more stable router for another month.

2. R2DJ
    OP

Jan 30, 2008
    London
    Just edited my post since I just started playing Pokemon Black and didn't know the Mystery Gift is already there.

Please [​IMG]

3. AcekardFan

AcekardFan GBAtemp Regular

Jul 27, 2010
    United States
    Stockton
    Ok I Will Do It Give Me A Link "Por Favor"

4. R2DJ
    OP

Jan 30, 2008
    London
    Nevermind. I actually found an unused save file in Filetrip (slaps lazy me...)

Sorry for the double posting as well [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice