Can anyone do me a huge favor?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by R2DJ, Oct 17, 2010.

Oct 17, 2010

Can anyone do me a huge favor? by R2DJ at 9:29 PM (636 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. R2DJ
    OP

Member R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    I tend to get the Wi-Fi events at the last day and this time, I got a huge roadblock. My router's acting up so I can't obtain the Liberty ticket mystery gift. Anyone willing to PM me a save file with said Mystery Gift already obtained? I just loaded up Pokemon Black (yes, just started playing the game) and I can see that the Mystery Gift option is already there, so I'm assuming that the gift can be obtained even if I have not made a file yet?

Anyways, can anyone please give me a file. Oh and I'm using the English patch (V3, Katakana, No EXP fix). I'm on AKAIO 1.8.0 so I don't really need the EXP fix.

Thanks to the temper who will be willing to donate. I won't have access to a more stable router for another month.

2. R2DJ
    OP

United Kingdom
    Just edited my post since I just started playing Pokemon Black and didn't know the Mystery Gift is already there.

Please [​IMG]

3. AcekardFan

Member AcekardFan GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ok I Will Do It Give Me A Link "Por Favor"

4. R2DJ
    OP

United Kingdom
    Nevermind. I actually found an unused save file in Filetrip (slaps lazy me...)

Sorry for the double posting as well [​IMG]