Hacking Can anyone confirm that 8gb micro sdhc dont work?

kaisersose

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone who has actually tried using an 8gb micro sdhc confirm whether they work or not? Only 55euro including shipping on ebay atm.

cheers

just googling dstt 8gb and this site came up

http://www2.unamemoria.com/nintendo_micro-...f1db229685405ec

Im not spanish/portugese so its not my site! but they seem to selling the dstt with and 8gb sdhc

Surely they would have tried the combination before selling them together? just that i saw a thread before and someone said 4gb is the max supported size

twit21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where people got the idea that the DSTT only supports up to 4 gigabytes. This straight from their site:

www.ndstt.com said:
? 100% SDHC TF and standard TF compatibility up to 4TB(4096GB) flash memory card.

I bolded the relevant bit for you.

EN!GMA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but I wouldn't trust chinese manufacturers to be completely truthful in their claims. I have no doubt about 4gb sdhc, but 8gb...

Again, they also claimed 100% rom compatibility, yet people are still having troubles with Contra 4.

kaisersose

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know where people got the idea that the DSTT only supports up to 4 gigabytes. This straight from their site:

www.ndstt.com said:
? 100% SDHC TF and standard TF compatibility up to 4TB(4096GB) flash memory card.

I bolded the relevant bit for you.

Yep I've seen that but I've also seen posts around by ppl saying it doesnt support more than 4gb sdhc. So I'm hoping someone can actually confirm that it does/doesnt work, not what they heard on another forum.

retiredjerk

Trophies
XP
Country
also using 8GB sandisk MicroSD. So far its perfect. No lag,slowdowns, or anything. You get about 7.6 GB of usable space. 198 NDS files and still 900MB left. i get microSD early so i will test out 12 when it comes acorss my desk.

twit21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but I wouldn't trust chinese manufacturers to be completely truthful in their claims. I have no doubt about 4gb sdhc, but 8gb...

Again, they also claimed 100% rom compatibility, yet people are still having troubles with Contra 4.
People are having troubles with Contra 4 because common sense ain't so common, plain and simple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended