Hardware Can anyone confirm if they got IPS on any 3DS systems from black Friday?

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So which bundle of the standard new 3DS had the best chance of having dual IPS systems? Would it be between the Pokemon 20th anniversary and Super Mario 3D Land?

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't see the color either..

No offense CitizenSnips, been fooled on here before.
What would he have to gain by joking with us?

"ohh damn you got me" and then life goes on. Theres no reason to be so distrusting on something as harmless as finding out what screen type a 3DS system has.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it is a big deal if you . . . i dont know . . . move while playing like me and many other older gamers . . . you just must not have gone to arcades growing up . . . but i promise you better viewing angels is not simply a meh thing

you got parkinsons or what kinda movements are we talking about here?
i've played both ips and tn systems and never had any trouble whatsoever, playing stationary, moving, on a bus or we.

viewing angles is literally only important for people who watch you play. and even then, unless there's like 3 people left and right of you, its still not going to matter

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or some kind of mistake? Calm down!
Do you see me acting upset? I'm not the one crying troll for no reason at all. He hasn't done anything to make us believe hes lying and you are being unfair to treat him differently just because of conflicts in the past with different users.

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QZ7Hcewh.jpg

4YYOe4Th.jpg
YFbbzIQh.jpg

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you see me acting upset? I'm not the one crying troll for no reason at all. He hasn't done anything to make us believe hes lying and you are being unfair to treat him differently just because of conflicts in the past with different users.

Once again Calm Down. Nothing about conflict. You've never seen someone on here that was uninformed and posted the wrong thing? Like the other thread on the temp with the pic of an XL cause he didn't know better. Not about conflict. Calm down. Not trolling either. Calm down.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again Calm Down. Nothing about conflict. You've never seen someone on here that was uninformed and posted the wrong thing? Like the other thread on the temp with the pic of an XL cause he didn't know better. Not about conflict. Calm down. Not trolling either. Calm down.
I'm gonna ask you to stop saying "calm down" when I havent shown any aggression towards you. I haven't cursed, I haven't used ANGRY CAPS LIKKEEE THISSS. Seriously shut up and stop treating everyone like the world is out to get you like a thief in the night. I'm not asking you to act complacent to everything that happens but the world isnt as chaotic as you make it to be.

Woah that was a lot of words, I better "calm down" from all that typing am I right?

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, its fine. I understand where he was coming from, as the temp has had a history of trolls and such, and i see how me claiming something without much proof could be misconstrued, so im not offended or anything

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, its fine. I understand where he was coming from, as the temp has had a history of trolls and such, and i see how me claiming something without much proof could be misconstrued, so im not offended or anything
You didnt do anything wrong. Not your fault there are kids with a few screw looses and thanks for the further confirmation with pics.

Last question, where did you purchase your 3DS? Just to help with process of elimination.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt