OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I think I made a pretty big mistake... I never use the "safely remove hardware" button on Windows when I remove my MicroSD card reader, but it look like this fired back to me: all my things on my card suddently disapeared!!

I don't know if it's because of this or because I fulled my MicroSD card too much... I tried playing a game, but there wasn't even space to create a save game, so I tried to delete some stuff on the card... but when I inserted it on the PC, there was nothing!! This is weird, because I was playing with it a minute before. I told myself it might just be a problem with my PC, so I put the MicroSD back on my M3... NOTHING!! It can't even find the menu files or anything! Tried it on my friend's PC: same result: just a 0k file on the card, nothing else...

I'm really frustrated to have lost all this, because I had a lot of games wich I played a lot on it...

Is there anything I can do to save those datas? Don't want to replay Zelda, Advance War, etc... all over again!

Many thanks!

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Go find a torrent for GetDataBack FAT. Works like a charm. Although on mine I had files with names like *&#Q)(*#^@ and such, should still work.

gaboumafou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Look like it worked!!!
biggrin.gif

Many many many many thanks!!!
biggrin.gif

gaboumafou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hum... I TOUGHT it worked... The files seems to have been recovered, but they doesn't work right... Tried copying the recovered roms+saves on the card, but they don't work. Tried a new, clean rom + the recovered save: the save seems empty.

I think I'm doomed...
frown.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your entire card gets corrupted, and the recovery programs don't work, there's little you can do. Best thing to do is to keep regular backups for just this occasion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs