Hacking Can anybody help me with my M3i Zero?

EpicBBQ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what I did wrong. I watched a video on how to set up the M3i Zero before attempting to set it up. I put the system folder and the f. core into my SanDisk 4gb Micro SD card. Then I flashed the card with the USB flasher. The LED light blinked red for around 30 seconds and then it stopped. Then I inserted the M3i Zero card into my DS, and the DS didn't recognize it. I flashed the card one more time and it still didn't work. I kept turning my DS on/off and ejected/inserted the card a couple times. It still wouldn't work. Is my card fake or is it defective? I bought it from DealXtreme; I consider the site legit because I have purchased a AceKard2i from there before and it worked normally.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1)does the site one the cart say m3adapter or m3 adaptes? cause it should say m3adapter
2)are you sure you put the f_core and the whole SYSTEM folder on the card?
3)do you have a 2 GB or smaller MicroSD card? some people reported this kind of problem with SDHC cards and using 1 or 2 gig cards fixed it.

EpicBBQ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
1)does the site one the cart say m3adapter or m3 adaptes? cause it should say m3adapter
2)are you sure you put the f_core and the whole SYSTEM folder on the card?
3)do you have a 2 GB or smaller MicroSD card? some people reported this kind of problem with SDHC cards and using 1 or 2 gig cards fixed it.

1)yes it does say m3adapter
2)yes i think so
3)yes i have tried a Kingston 2gb Micro SD card as well

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It could be that the power cable was scratched or damaged while being shipped and that is the reason your M3i Zero isn't recognized by your DSi.

1. Try it on a DS Lite
2. Borrow a friends power cable if they have one
3. Contact Dealextreme and they may send you a whole new M3i Zero bundle or power cable

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself