Hacking Can an EmuNAND be set up with a different Nintendo ID?

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm on the latest everything, Luma 8.0 B9S 1.2, SysNAND 11.4, N3DSXL. But I like many of you, am sadly banned from online. I never really cared about setting up an EmuNAND, but now that I'm banned, I'm curious, if I did set up an EmuNAND, would I be able to do so with a different NNID? And if so would that allow me to use the online services again from the EmuNAND? I think this would be a decent solution to the problem if that's case, as I'd then only put my Netflix, Youtube, and online focused games on the EmuNAND (games like Triforce Heroes, Super Mario Maker, etc.).

If this is possible, is there like a .cia file to install to the sysnand that you can launch at any time to launch into the EmuNAND, instead of having to start the 3DS over and hold a certain button? Not the biggest of deals if this doesn't exist, but it would be convenient.

D

Deleted User

If you're 002 banned, then it's not your NNID that's been banned, it's the console itself. Switching NNIDs wouldn't do anything, you'd have to switch the LFCS_B file. If you're 022 banned, then there's not much you can do.

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're 002 banned, then it's not your NNID that's been banned, it's the console itself. Switching NNIDs wouldn't do anything, you'd have to switch the LFCS_B file. If you're 022 banned, then there's not much you can do.

It is 002 banned. My understanding of switching the LFCS_B file is that you'd lose all your eshop downloads (I dunno if that means illegitimate downloads or not as well, but if it did, we're talking about a major headache), which would just be a major inconvenience if true. However, if I switched the LFCS_B from a newly setup EmuNAND, would that effect my downloads on the sysNAND?

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is 002 banned. My understanding of switching the LFCS_B file is that you'd lose all your eshop downloads (I dunno if that means illegitimate downloads or not as well, but if it did, we're talking about a major headache), which would just be a major inconvenience if true. However, if I switched the LFCS_B from a newly setup EmuNAND, would that effect my downloads on the sysNAND?
No

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I only remember trying to switch your NNID by force causing you to lose all your eShop downloads (I experienced that first-hand. oops) but if it does cause that, then it might if you go into the eShop on the emuNAND since the two will be linked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: