ROM Hack RELEASE Call of Juarez: Gunslinger 60FPS mod

Kirby567fan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Mod for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger that increases framerate from 30 FPS to 60 FPS. It is hitting that target framerate most of the time in handheld mode when using the below overclock but it could be stable on lower GPU clocks. Only tested in portable mode and will probably not work in docked mode unless you use ReverseNX to make the game run at the handheld graphics preset.

Code:
handheld_charging_cpu=1785
handheld_charging_gpu=768
handheld_charging_mem=1600

To install it, copy the exefs_patches directory to the atmosphere folder.
Should only work with version 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 and 1.0.5.
Enjoy.

Attachments

• CallofJuarez60FPS.zip
    900 bytes · Views: 595
Last edited by Kirby567fan,

benthrottle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you SO MUCH for that. This one and Doom are amazing now. Surprisingly my battery didn't take the hit I was expecting so... perfectly enjoyable. I hope I don't fry my unit tho lol.

Btw, for some reason I had to force it through ReverseNX to work, even if I was using handheld already :s

Kirby567fan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Thank you SO MUCH for that. This one and Doom are amazing now. Surprisingly my battery didn't take the hit I was expecting so... perfectly enjoyable. I hope I don't fry my unit tho lol.

Btw, for some reason I had to force it through ReverseNX to work, even if I was using handheld already :s
Weird, maybe it was set to the docked profile and thats why performance wasnt that good.

Kirby567fan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
These mods are not meant to be working on docked mode?
They will unlock the framerate but since there is not enough power to run the game at a higher resolution while running it at higher framerate, the game will hit 60fps only in rare occasions f.e in an empty area or in menus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.