Gaming Call of duty zombie mode anyone beat this thing?

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
problem with zombie mode is hard to find decent players, always somone shooting next to you while the person trying to steal kills from your window, that guys window is unprotected and the zombies get in, if people worked together on this then teams would survive alot longer

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am0s said:
problem with zombie mode is hard to find decent players, always somone shooting next to you while the person trying to steal kills from your window, that guys window is unprotected and the zombies get in, if people worked together on this then teams would survive alot longer
So true. When I play this on 360 I usually do it with friends with a strategy or something then again single player is always fun too =)

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Am0s said:
Too many people do this to me... I actually rage stab them(only to know no TK is in this =(...) then I just go to there unprotected window and stay there.

I reached Round 8, it's a tad easier with the auto shotgun but you still need good team mates.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
where is the auto shotgun? think I only ever got a smg at round 7, then died rather quickly lol.

once you get a good team you can go pretty far, I remember I got to round 23 on cod waw zombies with 2 other people, we all had ray guns and machine guns when instant kill is on.

I also notice too when insta kill is on I shot a zombie, then he killed me then he died that was pretty screwed up if you ask me.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Am0s said:
where is the auto shotgun? think I only ever got a smg at round 7, then died rather quickly lol.

once you get a good team you can go pretty far, I remember I got to round 23 on cod waw zombies with 2 other people, we all had ray guns and machine guns when instant kill is on.

I also notice too when insta kill is on I shot a zombie, then he killed me then he died that was pretty screwed up if you ask me.

After you unlock the first door upstairs, there's another door on the far left hand corner, open there, go down the stairs and it'll be on the wall near a blocked wall where Zombies would come through.

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkLG said:
Am0s said:
So true. When I play this on 360 I usually do it with friends with a strategy or something then again single player is always fun too =)

oh damn i said the same exact thing when i first started playing lol cod nubes

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the better gun to take in the beginning in the first map? The shotgun downstairs or the other gun that is upstairs? Also were is the random weapon box?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamefreak94 said:
Again the wii gets the short end of the stick. Only 1 zombie map...
My team sucks and dies every level. Highest level i got to is 8. Handguns on zombies is SSSOOO Useless.
Ahh dam that sucks they should have added more maps. Even the iPhone has more maps in its version. Are you sure its only 1 map? Maybe you need to unlock more... Also is there an option for split-screen Zombies?

brianjr1988

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steelcityhacker.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
use pistol tell u run out of ammo then get the shotgun then switch back to pistol and run up and grab the other gun that way pistol is gone and u have the 2 good guns, if u can stay in the one place tell the dogs come and kill them.

then go in the door at the buttom and then work your way out and into the other building tell u turn the power on and then work your way back and turn all the switchs on and once that is done go onto the pad in the start or try going into the thing that lights up crazy lol.

u have to have a good team to last, as if they open to many doors to early the zombies will win.. so its easy not that hard also aim for the neck of the zombiles or middle of the face takes head right off and stops the body so u dont waste all day and night shooting them tell they drop

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
gamefreak94 said:
My team sucks and dies every level. Highest level i got to is 8. Handguns on zombies is SSSOOO Useless.
Ahh dam that sucks they should have added more maps. Even the iPhone has more maps in its version. Are you sure its only 1 map? Maybe you need to unlock more... Also is there an option for split-screen Zombies?

If you could unlock them then they would show extra maps still. And no split screen available which was a letdown for me. Best gun to get it probably the M14 on the top floor in the beginning. But i don't get any. I knife on level 1-2 and buy the bottom door and use the AK74u.

QUOTE(brianjr1988 @ Nov 12 2010, 05:15 AM)
use pistol tell u run out of ammo then get the shotgun then switch back to pistol and run up and grab the other gun that way pistol is gone and u have the 2 good guns, if u can stay in the one place tell the dogs come and kill them.

then go in the door at the buttom and then work your way out and into the other building tell u turn the power on and then work your way back and turn all the switchs on and once that is done go onto the pad in the start or try going into the thing that lights up crazy lol.

u have to have a good team to last, as if they open to many doors to early the zombies will win.. so its easy not that hard also aim for the neck of the zombiles or middle of the face takes head right off and stops the body so u dont waste all day and night shooting them tell they drop
Are you playing Wii version? Because if you shoot the head on lvl3 and ^ there heads still don't come off unless you have instant kill or shoot multiple times.

brianjr1988

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steelcityhacker.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
gamefreak94 said:
Jakob95 said:
gamefreak94 said:

If you could unlock them then they would show extra maps still. And no split screen available which was a letdown for me. Best gun to get it probably the M14 on the top floor in the beginning. But i don't get any. I knife on level 1-2 and buy the bottom door and use the AK74u.

QUOTE(brianjr1988 @ Nov 12 2010, 05:15 AM)

Are you playing Wii version? Because if you shoot the head on lvl3 and ^ there heads still don't come off unless you have instant kill or shoot multiple times.

yup wii ver and ya i have takin some off
smile.gif
lol most of the time u have to have good aim if not u will be shooting a few times but ya.. most dont make it far cause of other players its like S&D its a team and yet if u have the bomb your team dont help ya they go off knowing u will get killed so they can grab the bomb and get the higher points its sad but once canada well stores here in hamilton get this PDP headset will be more easy as can tell em off or say like hello stay here

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
brianjr1988 said:
gamefreak94 said:
brianjr1988 said:

yup wii ver and ya i have takin some off
smile.gif
lol most of the time u have to have good aim if not u will be shooting a few times but ya.. most dont make it far cause of other players its like S&D its a team and yet if u have the bomb your team dont help ya they go off knowing u will get killed so they can grab the bomb and get the higher points its sad but once canada well stores here in hamilton get this PDP headset will be more easy as can tell em off or say like hello stay here
lol, yeah using a headset would be better. Then i could tell my damn team to follow me instead of them running around everywhere.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
brianjr1988 said:
imma be playing this for a few if anyone who is reading this and wants to play just add me
smile.gif

2388-3532-7263

smile.gif
better be good lol

I'll play with you for a bit. I just recently woke up from my nightly nap so nothing better than to hear Zombie moans and funny Russian puns.
3262 6488 3508
^ I can't really see the numbers so well so tell me if it's bad. I really need my glasses...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse