Gaming Call Of Duty: World at war beta discussion

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's 3 multiplayer maps in this beta... I like them all except the dark one in the swamp thing in the bush, too hard to see anything
tongue.gif

Driving as a tank is cool too.
The max rank is 11, right? I see a bunch of people on the global scorelist as 11 and they're at the top. I'm 6 hehe.
So far so good, I still fail at it like I do at every game but its k I guess
smile.gif

@Prime: BTW filesize is 898.99MB. I've enjoyed CoD4 a lot until I just gave up at Prestige 3 cause I sucked hard balls. And I too have only played TDM
tongue.gif

tKo HaXoR

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
seriously dude! I went to preorder at gamestop yesterday and the guy pissed me off cuz he was like "Yeah you get a beta key if you reserve!" So i reserved and they guy is like "let me check, we don't have any come pick it up next week!" Stupid guy! Cancelled and preordered GoW2

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm still waiting on my email key. Been a member of that COD site since last year when CoD4 dropped and they claimed that veteran members would also be gettin keys. I wanna play this game!!!!!!

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i got a key from the trading forum
smile.gif

looks alot like cod4, and the maps are pretty good too!

see you guys online? my gamertag= lenselijer

greyhound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anyone playing now?

I played free for all for about an hour and got to level 6. Really liking it at the minute, I never really played the multiplayer modes in COD4 but I wish I had now.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
greyhound said:
anyone playing now?

I played free for all for about an hour and got to level 6. Really liking it at the minute, I never really played the multiplayer modes in COD4 but I wish I had now.

How did you not play Multiplayer in CoD 4 It was the BEST part of the game.
Is this true?

I heard that since Treyarch is making CoD 5 that CoD 6 is going back to Inifinity Ward. I hope they go back to the Modern theme, I like it better than WW2 games, but I must say CoD 5 is looking real good.

greyhound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I loved the single player, the players just really annoyed me whenever I went online but that was back when I first bought the xbox. Now I'm used to the types that plague live

rscarrab

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm liking the beta, i'm on lvl 17.

I wasn't sure how Treyarch would do on this one but i knew that being built on the COD4 engine would give it a good foundation and im prob gonna pick it up on release, it's good fun.

I would expect, or hope, that they remove that glitch in Roundhouse. Don't get me wrong I don't like glitching, though i did get a whole team into the glitch which was pretty funny, but that was for novelty. I can't imagine how someone found that since you have to crawl into a brick at such a strange angle.

I hope they up the cap so i can get the russian PPsh! (I kind of doubt it though) At the moment im using the silenced mp40 (mid) / muffled svt-40 (long).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat