Hacking Call of Duty WAW isn't working?

aceplayer97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just recently backed Call of Duty 5 WAW onto a Verbatim DVD-R. But when I try to load it up in the BackLoader Channel a gray screen comes and flashes away quickly leaving nothing but a black screen. I have a NTSC Wii but the game is PAL. But I did install Starfall to make it region free. So does anyone know what seems to be the problem? I mean all my other games which are NTSC play perefectly and they are all backups.

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes, the screen is gray because you did not force NTSC. My guess is that the black screen shows because of a bad burn, cios not installed properly, or hooktype.

aceplayer97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I've forced NTSC but all that happened was that a green screen showed up and flashed and everything just remained black. What is a bad hook type?

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kytran said:
try different Hook type
why u copy me!
laugh.gif

aceplayer97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I've tried all three hooktypes, used force NTSC, I know my CIOS is installed perfectly because all my other games work perfectly so the only thing left to consider is switching to a NTSC version of the game. Or maybe it's just a bad burn even though I used those overpriced Verbatim DVD-Rs lol. So has anyone here ever been succesful in trying to play a PAL version of COD5 on their NTSC Wii?

aceplayer97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How in the world do you manage to run backups on a 3.4 Wii lol? Your so lucky kytran, I always have to go through some troubling situations to get anything running on my Wii lol. I gues I might as well pick up a box of Memorex DVDs next time around lol
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end