Misc Call of Duty Reflex: Sniper Lobby

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i have decided to make a sniper lobby since there isn't any fair chance for snipers. I will update this regularly when my Firefox starts working.
A Sniper Lobby is where your primary gun has to be a sniper.

Rules:
No juggernaut. Why no juggernaut because it is a noob perk. You must add everyone in the list. When i or someone else in sniper lobby sends you invite accept immediately. You must be at least six players in a sniper lobby (Team Tactical) And 10for team death match. If someone leaves the party and there is missing one person either find a game where it is 8vs 8 which i don't think there is any or go to team tactical (3vs3). If you are in my clan and want to be in sniper lobby
then when i invite you you will see people without gt in their names.

FCs:

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Snipers have a fair chance in TDM. Try an ACOG sniper. I have the M4 sniper ACOG and it is so much better than the sniper scope default. More movement and even more headshots.

Anyway I have been in the mood for sniping lately, but I don't want to be restricted to it. Especially when the other team spams SMG, LMG, and Assault Rifles.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do have acog on my m40 but i have such an urge to snipe but i cant. I have to practice up close sniping (no scoping and quick scoping) but i dont get as much of the chance since a sub machine will tear me up after my first shot. So i decided to make a sniper lobby for snipers to train and amuse them selves without automatic guns ruining it.

Deleted member 199854

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play sniper regularly, and I get along pretty well. You just have to play smart. Why put an acog scope on an already scoped weapon? Always pack claymores, as they will cover your back while you are camping. I'm sure there are more tips, but I can't really remember them, and try to pack perks that amplify your strengths. Iron Lungs, UAV Jammer, silencers on your pistols...etc

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Exactly but unlike you there are a lot of people that don't like to camp because it can be nooby and uav jammer on a sniper isn't good because most of my shots without stopping power are 2 hits. But i am not a camper so that's why i made a sniper lobby....don u guys watch videos on youtube? :S

BRYAN4D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
I do have acog on my m40 but i have such an urge to snipe but i cant. I have to practice up close sniping (no scoping and quick scoping) but i dont get as much of the chance since a sub machine will tear me up after my first shot. So i decided to make a sniper lobby for snipers to train and amuse them selves without automatic guns ruining it.

I agree, my killing ratio is horrible 0.91 due to me tryin to snipe.... fkin assault rifles rape me all the time. And count me in

lildude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i snipe 90% of the time but my ratio is only about 1.07. i use a m40 with acog scope, stopping power, 3x frags, and steady aim.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol Unseen I guess I might join you.
wink.gif

Also out of our whole clan, I think i have the best Accuracy Ratio.
ohmy.gif
)

16.??%

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow thats a good accuraracy ratio well i got to get this lobbies running.and for you guys to find otu what a sniper lobby is if you never heard of it youtube it

Deleted member 199854

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
Exactly but unlike you there are a lot of people that don't like to camp because it can be nooby and uav jammer on a sniper isn't good because most of my shots without stopping power are 2 hits. But i am not a camper so that's why i made a sniper lobby....don u guys watch videos on youtube? :S

If you want to be the mobile type, you would do exactly as you stated. Swap out for Stopping power. Depends on the situation. Imagine if you could swap perks in mid fight?

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Lol Unseen I guess I might join you.
wink.gif

Also out of our whole clan, I think i have the best Accuracy Ratio.
ohmy.gif
)

16.??%

Ur accuracy is great.

But...

I have the best ratio. LOL!

And no I don't camp

Sniping is really only good on Overgrown, Pipeline, Crossfire, and that missile silo level( can't remember the name right now) and I generally start off these matches with a sniper, but end up switching to an MP5 or M4 cuz I GET SNIPED BY M16s!!! Why? I don't know but It really pisses me off!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1